• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump just won

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
Looking bad for HRC. Trump only needs Nevada and New Hampshire. He's well ahead in New Hampshire and previous polls had him up in Nevada.

Trump has won.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE[/YOUTUBE]

So Brexit and now this, how do you call it? Amexit? Mexit? No, not "Mexit" it's reserved for Mexico.

Berxit

ygXH84k.jpg

Looking bad for HRC. Trump only needs Nevada and New Hampshire. He's well ahead in New Hampshire and previous polls had him up in Nevada.

Trump has won.

It seems like this as Florida is close but seems Trump may win it
Clinton 209 and Trump 244 with 270 needed to win
Hilton still has a few to come but most are showing a majority for Trump where many have not been called for.
There are still others to go.
Some exit polls suggested mistrust as follows:
57% Clinton
61% Trump
However it indicates Trump may win as the least unpopular

Huh? HRC had 3 million more votes than Bernie. I'm not slamming Bernie, but I don't think that he would have won either.

Not saying this accounts for the difference, but your point means a bit less given the deck bernie had stacked against him in media coverage and at the voting booths proper.

Huh? HRC had 3 million more votes than Bernie. I'm not slamming Bernie, but I don't think that he would have won either.

Not saying this accounts for the difference, but your point means a bit less given the deck bernie had stacked against him in media coverage and at the voting booths proper.

Right!! You think that the media was more stacked against Bernie than Trump? The public went for the guy with the more negative coverage.

But what do you mean "voting booths proper"?

There don't seem to be many paths to victory for Clinton right now.

Right!! You think that the media was more stacked against Bernie than Trump? The public went for the guy with the more negative coverage.

But what do you mean "voting booths proper"?

The media was more stacked against Sanders than Clinton - they likely would have preferred Sanders to Trump. The biggest issue is that this was a populist movement that the Ds had handed to them on a silver platter, and were unable to recognize that anti-establishmentarianism was the prime motivator in this election. I think there are many voters in this cycle who voted against Clinton who would have voted for Sanders were he the candidate opposing Trump. Let's not forget he had a 15 point lead against Trump.

So Latinos turn out big for Clinton... in just two states. A good deal of my feeling on this election was apparently an unfounded feel that such a wave was going to be seen in Florida.

She needs 2 Hail Marys and she's not named Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers has been pretty shit this season.

Yeah, would be nice if he had Lacy & Starks back. Would give them some balance on offense and he wouldn't have to be constantly throwing against nickel & dime coverages.

Back
Top Bottom