• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump meets with Kim Kardashian to discuss prison reform

Who here (beside me) thinks it’s a near certainty that Kardashian at least had to blow Trump for this?

I haven't clicked on the link, because I am happy with my assumption that it demonstrates the truth of this:

Who here (beside me) thinks it’s a near certainty that Kardashian at least had to blow Trump for this?

and I don't feel like engaging with the disappointment that would arise from finding out that it does not.

After all, as the various theists here have taught me over the years, if you don't examine your beliefs, they remain true. Right?

I haven't clicked on the link, because I am happy with my assumption that it demonstrates the truth of this:

and I don't feel like engaging with the disappointment that would arise from finding out that it does not.

After all, as the various theists here have taught me over the years, if you don't examine your beliefs, they remain true. Right?

Well sure! If you examine a belief, you might find out that you're wrong, so if you don't examine the belief, then your belief remains true! Mumble mumble, sight of things unseen, mumble, amen!

Back
Top Bottom