• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump reacts to Michael Cohen plea deal

Sounds almost deflated. What a lame put down. The "Cohen is a stupid and shitty lawyer" joke has been done into the ground. Day late and a dollar short, President Felonious Maximus.

If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2018

ooh BUUUUUUUUUURN. Such sarcastic. Much edgy.

Original_Doge_meme.jpg

I agree.

Any lawyer willing to work with Trump is stupid.

Greedy and stupid.

Sounds almost deflated. What a lame put down. The "Cohen is a stupid and shitty lawyer" joke has been done into the ground. Day late and a dollar short, President Felonious Maximus.

If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2018

ooh BUUUUUUUUUURN. Such sarcastic. Much edgy.

View attachment 17187
Seeing that Cohen will soon be disbarred, it is decent advice. Of course, Cohen could say "For international leaders, if you are interested in speaking with the President, you might want to wait for the new guy in a couple of months."

Now he's switched to arguing that he can't be impeached because that would cause the stock markets to crash:
"TERRORIST IN WHITE HOUSE HOLDS US ECONOMY HOSTAGE!"
He has not released his demands, yet, but it is assume he will ask for safe passage to New York or Florida, some place that does not have a formal extradition treaty with Washington DC.

How long before we hear dialogue from Nixon/Frost in Orangey's tweets? "If the President does it, then by definition it's not illegal."

He's now said that 'flipping' is unfair and ought to be 'almost illegal.'

He's seen flippers flipping for years, hurting friends of his. 30 to 40 years of injustice...
But he never mentioned wanting to change that during the campaign or for two years in office... I guess he just imagined that all HIS coconspirators and minions were outrageously loyal.

Also, he's got no one to flip on.

I mean, maybe he could blame things on Putin, but that would just be testifying against himself. And Putin would probably not extradite himself for the trial..

How long before we hear dialogue from Nixon/Frost in Orangey's tweets? "If the President does it, then by definition it's not illegal."
Didn't they already try that a while back? As the head of the Executive branch, he cannot possibly be guilty of obstruction of justice because he's the one who defines what justice is, or some such drivel?

Back
Top Bottom