• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump says debate is unfair

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
... like everything else. Especially when he loses.

Poor Wumpy

Reality is unfair, Donny. Why are millions of good people suffering from hunger while one self-adoring racist asshole sits on his golden toilet
wondering how he pissed away $400,000,000.00 that his KKK slumlord daddy give him?

Very likely this is the first step toward chickening out on the debate.

Mr Trump said in a radio interview that veteran moderator Chris Wallace was “controlled by the radical left” and would not ask Joe Biden tough questions.
Tough questions like 'draw a clock'?
'Which one is the elephant?'
'How many words do you know that start with the letter 'E'?

Those tough questions Trump bragged about?

True, though, no one will ask Biden how HE feels about killing 200,000 Americans.

My money's on President Buttercup chickening out.

Mr Trump said in a radio interview that veteran moderator Chris Wallace was “controlled by the radical left” and would not ask Joe Biden tough questions.

True, though, no one will ask Biden how HE feels about killing 200,000 Americans.

:rofl:

My money's on President Buttercup chickening out.

:rofl:

My money's has been on him chickening out for a long time. But long before he started informing us that the debate was "rigged", "unfair" and biased against him, he was demanding drug tests. Which tells us ONE thing: If he does show up he will be gassed to the gills on Adderall and whatever they give him to stop the sniffling.
Yeah - I say BRING ON THE DRUG TESTS! Take a blood draw right before entering the stage. And while they're at it they can compare the genetic profile to whatever is on E Jean Carroll's dress.

... like everything else. Especially when he loses.

Poor Wumpy

Reality is unfair, Donny. Why are millions of good people suffering from hunger while one self-adoring racist asshole sits on his golden toilet
wondering how he pissed away $400,000,000.00 that his KKK slumlord daddy give him?

Very likely this is the first step toward chickening out on the debate.
The accusations from Trump continue get more and more absurd.

Back
Top Bottom