• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump - "Schiff Told Him to Ask Ukraine to Investigate Biden"

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
WASHINGTON DC -- The President announced during a press conference with the Finnish President Sauli Niinistö that it was Democratic Representative and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff who instructed him to ask Ukraine to investigate Biden. "I wanted nothing of it, but I felt that it would be bipartisan of me to help Schiff out."

Trump also indicated it was Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi who instructed White House staff to hide Presidential conversations "on a separate server".

"It seemed odd," noted President Trump, "but I trusted Pelosi."

President Trump said he considers this all to be a massively convoluted attempt to frame him with a crime. "Now I'm left holding the baggage they gave to me. I wanted no part of it. This is the greatest hoax ever." The President then broke down into tears.

The President then broke down into tears.
I think it more in character to break down into a continuous string of repeating swear words and name-calling. As the drool started to froth in his mouth, handlers thanked the press for attending and ended the viewing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/01/menendez-perry-ukraine-016229

Democrats investigating a whistleblower’s allegations against President Donald Trump pressed Rick Perry on Tuesday for information about his May travels to Ukraine, opening a rare window into the energy secretary’s role as an emissary for some of the administration’s most sensitive international missions. Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey posed the questions in a letter to Perry as House Democrats push forward with their impeachment inquiry into whether Trump used a July 25 phone to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival former Vice President Joe Biden. It comes as a widening array of administration officials face questions about their potential role in the affair, including Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Attorney General William Barr.

This oil slick of corruption keeps spreading wider and wider.

Jimmy, I hope one of your stories doesn't break out into the wild and start rumors.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...fed-congress-on-mysterious-propaganda-package

An "urgent" meeting between the State Department's inspector general and senior members of Congress on Wednesday centered on what one lawmaker called a "mysterious" envelope sent to the diplomatic service's headquarters and containing conspiracy theories about senior officials President Donald Trump has targeted in recent weeks.

Rep. Jamie Raskin, who attended the hastily organized briefing on Capitol Hill Wednesday afternoon, showed reporters afterward photocopies of an envelope with ornate calligraphy addressed to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo with a return address of the White House. It contained folders supposedly from the Washington, D.C. hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue that Trump owns.

The Maryland Democrat said the envelope contained documents pertaining to conspiracy theories aimed at former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch – whom Trump recalled in May – and former Vice President Joe Biden, both of whom have been at the center of unsubstantiated and disproven claims repeated by Trump about their activities regarding the former Soviet country.

So we have the White House spreading discredited conspiracy theories to Pompeo and who knows who else. Apparently there are no grownups left around Trump who can tell him that these conspiracy theories should not be a basis for executive action by Trump. Wacka wacka!

Latest on the mystery package the State Department's IG was concerned about. The source was Guiliani, who has apparently admitted it.

That is some lawyer Trump has. Wheeeeeeeee! Now the question is, did Pompeo spread this crap? Or act on any of it?

WASHINGTON DC -- The President announced during a press conference with the Finnish President Sauli Niinistö that it was Democratic Representative and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff who instructed him to ask Ukraine to investigate Biden.

Then Rudy told CNN it was the alligators and snakes that told him to do it. Or it might have been the President of Finland.

Latest on the mystery package the State Department's IG was concerned about. The source was Guiliani, who has apparently admitted it.

That is some lawyer Trump has. Wheeeeeeeee! Now the question is, did Pompeo spread this crap? Or act on any of it?

So, for the first time, when Trump said, 'People are saying,' we know who the People are.
Trump and his lawyer....

So, for the first time, when Trump said, 'People are saying,' we know who the People are.
Trump and his lawyer....

It's all the same people who says he's a stable genius.

Trump and his lawyer....

It's all the same people who says he's a stable genius.

Odd how he has to keep repeating that, guess MAGAers are slow on the uptake. His snarl of privilege is much akin to Bart O'Kavanaugh's. Oh how many lucky aristocrats can smugly smile since Jeff Epstein's "suicide".

Meanwhile in, 'well... I guess you can make it up'.

article said:
President Trump told House Republicans that he made his now infamous phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at the urging of Energy Secretary Rick Perry — a call Trump claimed he didn’t even want to make.

President Trump said:
Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquefied natural gas] plant

OP Satire: I wanted nothing of it,
Trump: I didn't even want to make the call.

Meanwhile in, 'well... I guess you can make it up'.

article said:
President Trump told House Republicans that he made his now infamous phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at the urging of Energy Secretary Rick Perry — a call Trump claimed he didn’t even want to make.

President Trump said:
Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquefied natural gas] plant

OP Satire: I wanted nothing of it,
Trump: I didn't even want to make the call.

He's claiming he was Rick-rolled?

Back
Top Bottom