• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump shows his stupidity again

If we are going to have a new thread for every time Trump shows himself to be stupid, then we are in real danger of running out of Internet.

I was thinking (yes, it's possible) ... there should be "Trump shows his stupidity again" forum of its own. I believe it would endure well past 11/8, and could reduce the distractions in "Elections 2016".

If we are going to have a new thread for every time Trump shows himself to be stupid, then we are in real danger of running out of Internet.

Why don't we just have a Trump Stupidity thread?

Speaking of stupid, is the day out yet?

Pence: Trump Will Present Evidence Against Sexual Harassment Allegations ‘Before the Day Is Out’
When Charlie Rose asked what kind of evidence was coming, Pence said he wasn’t sure, but it’s certainly in the works.

How stupid is that? Evidence is "in the works" ??? - say WUT? If you have evidence you have evidence. If you don't, you don't. The stupidest thing you can possibly say would be something like "we don't have any exculpatory evidence, but we're manufacturing some, and I don't know what it will be".

He kept the birthers strung along for five years waiting for pending evidence. And when he revealed that he didn't have anything, they smiled and forgave him.

He only needs to keep us going for four weeks.

Pence: Trump Will Present Evidence Against Sexual Harassment Allegations ‘Before the Day Is Out’
When Charlie Rose asked what kind of evidence was coming, Pence said he wasn’t sure, but it’s certainly in the works.

How stupid is that? Evidence is "in the works" ??? - say WUT? If you have evidence you have evidence. If you don't, you don't. The stupidest thing you can possibly say would be something like "we don't have any exculpatory evidence, but we're manufacturing some, and I don't know what it will be".
Yes, it would be stupid if he said something like you have interpreted him as saying. What's purported as being in the works, however, isn't necessarily the manufacturing of evidence (as you've interpreted him as implying); perhaps what's in the works is the preparation of the presentation of already ascertained evidence. I can be made aware that you have evidence that is being organized for release without knowing all the details.

Yes, it would be stupid if he said something like you have interpreted him as saying. What's purported as being in the works, however, isn't necessarily the manufacturing of evidence (as you've interpreted him as implying); perhaps what's in the works is the preparation of the presentation of already ascertained evidence. I can be made aware that you have evidence that is being organized for release without knowing all the details.
How many times have you bought the Brooklyn Bridge?

I'm not denying wrong doing--just that there's enough wiggle room to deny there was an admission of it.

I'm not denying wrong doing--just that there's enough wiggle room to deny there was an admission of it.

Where's this evidence? It is being referred to as "proof" that all those accusers are lying. I can't begin to imagine what that would look like. Maybe something that could cast doubt on one or two of them, but proof that ALL of them have fabricated their stories, despite having contemporaneously related those stories to others? What could it possibly be?

Where's this evidence? [...] What could it possibly be?

That he actually has no hands and is paralyzed from the neck down and is therefore incapable of groping?

That he actually has no hands and is paralyzed from the neck down and is therefore incapable of groping?

I was going to say that he's a eunuch and has no genitalia but that would leave him with his tiny hands.

Okay... I have to give you that. I suppose it's possible. I don't know. But that's what people have been saying... no sense in prematurely convicting him in the media. :confused:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided on teh stupidity thread because his stupid (and sick) actions made it possible.

Anyway, saw this photo caption from a pic at the end of the debate and it made me, "EEEEWWW"

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump embraces his daughter Ivanka as son Donald Trump Jr. looks on "

Where's this evidence? It is being referred to as "proof" that all those accusers are lying. I can't begin to imagine what that would look like. Maybe something that could cast doubt on one or two of them, but proof that ALL of them have fabricated their stories, despite having contemporaneously related those stories to others? What could it possibly be?

I am not denying trumps guilt.

Back
Top Bottom