• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump stealing 2.5 million from National Parks to pay for his own campaign fundraiser.

ronburgundy

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist/Scientist
Under the dishonest guise of "honoring America", Trump is putting on a massive self-promoting fundraiser to which he is giving his big donors VIP tickets. He's paying for this event in part by stealing 2.5 million in entrance fees collected by the country's National Parks, plus additional millions from other sources.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-gives-tickets-to-trumps-july-fourth-extravaganza-to-gop-donors/2019/07/02/9109a566-9ce0-11e9-b27f-ed2942f73d70_story.html?utm_term=.821b34515ae2

He, Putin, and Kim Jong are like the Three Amigos of comically yet dangerously insecure fascist dictators.

Yup! Everything is about getting more attention for Trump. It's also been said that the tanks might damage some of the roads in DC. But, the best thing I've heard all day is that DC might have some severe rain storms later today.

I'm glad that none of the major networks are covering this fiasco of a misuse of tax payers dollars.

Weather in the DC area is highly unstable at the moment. There are thunderstorms scattered all over, but not directly over DC ... yet. High temperatures and very high humidity make it virtually inevitable that the Mall will get hammered between now and 7PM. Crowd sizes should be much smaller than expected; in some areas, it's not safe to be out at all.

Bwahahahahahah!

Weather in the DC area is highly unstable at the moment. There are thunderstorms scattered all over, but not directly over DC ... yet. High temperatures and very high humidity make it virtually inevitable that the Mall will get hammered between now and 7PM. Crowd sizes should be much smaller than expected; in some areas, it's not safe to be out at all.

Bwahahahahahah!

Washington DC Weather Radar.

Not looking good for the area.

I actually kind of wish the weather was nice and still the crowds were very few in number. That way they can't blame it on the rain.

BTW, I heard the Proud Boys are having a rally there. Their founder and Roger Stone (Yup, the guy who's supposed to be under a gag order) are slated to be speakers.

So, those people that interpret hurricanes as god showing disfavor with the nagion, will they take the same stance if their skybuddy rains on Trump's parade? Will the obvious be as obvious?

Just saw reporting that the parade is being rained out.

totsandpears.jpg

But Trump donates his salary of 400K so it all balances out, right?

Back
Top Bottom