• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump VS COVID-19 Threat

They obviously wanted to thin the ranks of blacks, the poor and latinos, and had the data to see that these groups were being hardest hit. Not sure their game with seniors. But the whole fiasco does shed light on their treachery. Of course, it isn't treachery to them.

The plague rat president. He really did not care who he killed by his policies nor his cooties.

Always someone else's fault with this guy. He's the one that declared no masks or social distancing in the WH.

Did Trump know positive test result before going to that judge nomination super-spreader event where he infected 7 (I think) people?

And I understand second negative test was taken AFTER debate with Biden. And it was crap anyway (too many false negative for antigen test). The first positive test was PCR, very reliable. These assholes were actively trying to fool themselves I guess with these shenanigans.

This orange piece of shit and his whole entourage should be in prison for this alone.

Did Trump know positive test result before going to that judge nomination super-spreader event where he infected 7 (I think) people?

And I understand second negative test was taken AFTER debate with Biden. And it was crap anyway (too many false negative for antigen test). The first positive test was PCR, very reliable. These assholes were actively trying to fool themselves I guess with these shenanigans.

This orange piece of shit and his whole entourage should be in prison for this alone.
It looks like Orange Shit took the second (less accurate type) test immediately after positive (and most accurate) test. And He infected 12 people at the nomination party.

Supposedly it was after the party, cuz why the fuck would they bother to test him before a public event? But he went to multiple public events after the positive test, and while feeling ill.

Supposedly it was after the party, cuz why the fuck would they bother to test him before a public event? But he went to multiple public events after the positive test, and while feeling ill.
At what time was the party? was it in the morning?
All of this should be investigated- who knew what and when.

Trump Came Into Contact With About 500 People From Day of Positive COVID Test: WaPo - Business Insider
Seven days: Following Trump's reckless coronavirus trail - The Washington Post

Trump came in contact with 150 people on September 26, the day of the Rose Garden ceremony; 70 people on September 27, when he held a White House ceremony with Gold Star families that he later blamed for infecting him; and 30 people on September 28, according to The Post's analysis.

Trump then had contact with 20 people — including now-President Joe Biden — on September 29, the day of the first presidential debate at Case Western University in Cleveland; 55 people on September 30; and 200 people on October 1, the day both he and the first lady, Melania Trump, tested positive, per The Post.

It's a crime in some states to knowingly spread STDs, this is another reason he should be in prison.

Is the news basing all of this on Mark Meadows’ word? He already called himself fake news. Lies based on the lying words of a known liar.

Other sources have confirmed it.

Other sources have confirmed it.
"sources". of course...:rolleyes: where were these "sources" when Trump was out there putting lives at risk? Would you trust someone like that, who sits by and lets this happen? if it indeed happened?? I've no more time for this... I've got some bridges to buy.

Trump Came Into Contact With About 500 People From Day of Positive COVID Test: WaPo - Business Insider
Seven days: Following Trump's reckless coronavirus trail - The Washington Post

Trump came in contact with 150 people on September 26, the day of the Rose Garden ceremony; 70 people on September 27, when he held a White House ceremony with Gold Star families that he later blamed for infecting him; and 30 people on September 28, according to The Post's analysis.

Trump then had contact with 20 people — including now-President Joe Biden — on September 29, the day of the first presidential debate at Case Western University in Cleveland; 55 people on September 30; and 200 people on October 1, the day both he and the first lady, Melania Trump, tested positive, per The Post.

It's a crime in some states to knowingly spread STDs, this is another reason he should be in prison.

It should be a crime in all states. And it should actually be enforced.

Is the news basing all of this on Mark Meadows’ word? He already called himself fake news. Lies based on the lying words of a known liar.
Yea, apparently Trump praised his book, saying many great things about it (or someone else writing the praises for him), until the news focused on the whole spreading COVID thing. Then Trump denounced it, so Mark, being a good toady, now has to call his own book fake news to get back in Trump's favor.

Some day I may count all of the reasons why he should be in prison.

No. You don't have enough time to count that high.

I think that's what crazyfingers was saying. :LOL:

No. He's acting like it's a hard task. I'm saying it's impossible--he doesn't have enough time left in his life to complete it.

No. He's acting like it's a hard task. I'm saying it's impossible--he doesn't have enough time left in his life to complete it.

Well, i read it as impossible. 'Some dayday i may' being a euphemism for "Something else i'll never scratch off my to do list."

Back
Top Bottom