• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump VS COVID-19 Threat

White House orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine Friday or submit his resignation - The Washington Post

WHAT THE FUCK. I thought he gave up on presidenting? I wish he would go back to only whining about the election and to destroying democracy.

Just a way for him to try and take credit for the vaccine. As soon as it is authorized he will start going on how it wouldn't have been without him.

As I mentioned somewhere else. He denies that C19 is serious but on the other hand does this to the FDA. He can't have it both ways. Either C19 is serious and a vaccine is needed or C19 is not serious and vaccine is not needed. You'd think that his cult follower would catch on to this outrageous logical contradiction but they are too stupid and brainwashed to see it.

White House orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine Friday or submit his resignation - The Washington Post

WHAT THE FUCK. I thought he gave up on presidenting? I wish he would go back to whining about losing and destroying democracy.

It certainly reduces trust in the FDA's process for The White House to do this. We decided a while ago that we aren't going to take it until Canada and Germany approve it too. Canada has. Germany has not.

Yup. So long as His Flatulence is in the White House I don't pay much attention to what any federal agency says about the virus.

WHAT THE FUCK. I thought he gave up on presidenting? I wish he would go back to whining about losing and destroying democracy.

It certainly reduces trust in the FDA's process for The White House to do this. We decided a while ago that we aren't going to take it until Canada and Germany approve it too. Canada has. Germany has not.

Yup. So long as His Flatulence is in the White House I don't pay much attention to what any federal agency says about the virus.

You can't stay in bed just because President Fuckface ordered the sun to come up.

You can't stay in bed just because President Fuckface ordered the sun to come up.

But I would look out the window, not pay any attention to whether he said the sun was up.

Head of White House security office has his right foot amputated because of severe COVID-19 and is facing 'staggering medical bills,' new report says

The head of the White House security office, Crede Bailey, had a part of his lower right leg and the big toe of his left foot amputated because of COVID-19, Bloomberg reported on Monday. Bailey has been hospitalized with a severe case of COVID-19 for three months but is said to be recovering.

I don't know if this guy is an appointee or just regular white house staff who have worked there though multiple presidents but there was a plan that all white house staffers would get the vaccine right away but now trump says. No. Frankly every single one of his political appointees in the white house who have supported and towed Dumps line should be at the end of the pack, the very end, for a vaccine for following Trump's lead to not wear masks or follow distancing guidelines.

But there are hundreds of plain old normal people who cook food, service food, clean the place and his secret service agents who have no choice but work in a covid-infested hell hole that is now the white house and they should not have to wait and pay the price for some shithead and his monumental ego, lies and fantasy.

Head of White House security office has his right foot amputated because of severe COVID-19 and is facing 'staggering medical bills,' new report says

The head of the White House security office, Crede Bailey, had a part of his lower right leg and the big toe of his left foot amputated because of COVID-19, Bloomberg reported on Monday. Bailey has been hospitalized with a severe case of COVID-19 for three months but is said to be recovering.

I don't know if this guy is an appointee or just regular white house staff who have worked there though multiple presidents but there was a plan that all white house staffers would get the vaccine right away but now trump says. No. Frankly every single one of his political appointees in the white house who have supported and towed Dumps line should be at the end of the pack, the very end, for a vaccine for following Trump's lead to not wear masks or follow distancing guidelines.

But there are hundreds of plain old normal people who cook food, service food, clean the place and his secret service agents who have no choice but work in a covid-infested hell hole that is now the white house and they should not have to wait and pay the price for some shithead and his monumental ego, lies and fantasy.

An observation not lost on Biden. The White House will be sanitized before the next team arrives. I can imagine how infested with Covid it must be.

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

Then-HHS science adviser Paul Alexander called for millions of Americans to be infected as means of fighting Covid-19.

A top Trump appointee repeatedly urged top health officials to adopt a "herd immunity" approach to Covid-19 and allow millions of Americans to be infected by the virus, according to internal emails obtained by a House watchdog and shared with POLITICO.

“There is no other way, we need to establish herd, and it only comes about allowing the non-high risk groups expose themselves to the virus. PERIOD," then-science adviser Paul Alexander wrote on July 4 to his boss, Health and Human Services assistant secretary for public affairs Michael Caputo, and six other senior officials.

"Infants, kids, teens, young people, young adults, middle aged with no conditions etc. have zero to little risk….so we use them to develop herd…we want them infected…" Alexander added.

"t may be that it will be best if we open up and flood the zone and let the kids and young folk get infected" in order to get "natural immunity…natural exposure," Alexander wrote on July 24 to Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn, Caputo and eight other senior officials. Caputo subsequently asked Alexander to research the idea, according to emails obtained by the House Oversight Committee's select subcommittee on coronavirus.

This explains so much.

What they want is eugenics. I'm astounded at the lack of outrage and high profile people willing to step up and tell them that herd immunity means protecting the vulnerable, not killing them off!

Then-HHS science adviser Paul Alexander called for millions of Americans to be infected as means of fighting Covid-19.

A top Trump appointee repeatedly urged top health officials to adopt a "herd immunity" approach to Covid-19 and allow millions of Americans to be infected by the virus, according to internal emails obtained by a House watchdog and shared with POLITICO.

“There is no other way, we need to establish herd, and it only comes about allowing the non-high risk groups expose themselves to the virus. PERIOD," then-science adviser Paul Alexander wrote on July 4 to his boss, Health and Human Services assistant secretary for public affairs Michael Caputo, and six other senior officials.

"Infants, kids, teens, young people, young adults, middle aged with no conditions etc. have zero to little risk….so we use them to develop herd…we want them infected…" Alexander added.

"t may be that it will be best if we open up and flood the zone and let the kids and young folk get infected" in order to get "natural immunity…natural exposure," Alexander wrote on July 24 to Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn, Caputo and eight other senior officials. Caputo subsequently asked Alexander to research the idea, according to emails obtained by the House Oversight Committee's select subcommittee on coronavirus.

This explains so much.

Someone was really needed to tell him: Herd Immunity.....

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/64BOxYpVZpU[/YOUTUBE]

Makes sense that Confederate sympathizers would also basically be Nazis.

This explains so much.

That's what I've thought they were up to for months.

I didn't think it was a secret. Remember Trump and "herd mentality?"

This explains so much.

That's what I've thought they were up to for months.

Pence said the Trump administration was the most pro-life ever. There aren't enough irony meters in the world.

The rallies and WH events gave that away.

Back
Top Bottom