• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump will never leave office

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
"The Mistake Was Made By Letting Him Become President"

Not that I consider Maher's view to be gospel, but this is consistent with everything I know about El Cheato...

Bill Maher warned that President Trump is increasingly inching toward making himself 'president for life' and that if Democrats prevail in the 2020 U.S. presidential election he does not believe the Republican commander-in-chief will leave.

Never happen.

Of course being in the position of president is the only thing keeping him out of jail at this point.

"The Mistake Was Made By Letting Him Become President"

Not that I consider Maher's view to be gospel, but this is consistent with everything I know about El Cheato...

Bill Maher warned that President Trump is increasingly inching toward making himself 'president for life' and that if Democrats prevail in the 2020 U.S. presidential election he does not believe the Republican commander-in-chief will leave.
Congress will just cut off the budget for White House Wifi... He'll be out in a day.

This is exactly what the Republicans said about Obama. What many said about Bush the lesser.

Trump will be quickly thrown out if he loses the election. He has no friends.

Well, at noon on Jan 21st, 2020, everyone stops working for him and starts working for the Dem guy. He can feel free to continue to rant and rave about how the Deep State stole the election from him and cash in on the speaking tours from that, but the world as a whole can immediately stop giving the first shit about what he's saying.

Also, Maher has a good point. If Congress doesn't impeach Trump for all this shit - what is the bar?

If you honestly believe that he will never leave the the office you need to see a doctor.

Wouldn't be the first Maher was wrong. And it certainly won't be the last.

I would be willing to put a decent sized bet on it. I'm not saying the trumpster fire might resist in some way, and he certainly won't want to leave the protection, but he's going out one way or another.

I would be willing to put a decent sized bet on it. I'm not saying the trumpster fire might resist in some way, and he certainly won't want to leave the protection, but he's going out one way or another.

He will have Secret Service protection for life.

You can't have people kidnapping or killing ex-presidents. Even Trump.

serving a warrant for arrest and taking him into custody is neither "kidnapping" nor "killing".

The lifetime pension, secret service protection, office staff salary, all that goes away if the president is 'removed from office.'

So if he tries to invalidate the election results or something, and they are forced to impeach or use the 25th amendment to pry him loose from the big chair, all the ex-pres benefits evaporate.

serving a warrant for arrest and taking him into custody is neither "kidnapping" nor "killing".

Well that would be just fine with me.

I suppose he would still get the Secret Service protection in jail.

The lifetime pension, secret service protection, office staff salary, all that goes away if the president is 'removed from office.'

So if he tries to invalidate the election results or something, and they are forced to impeach or use the 25th amendment to pry him loose from the big chair, all the ex-pres benefits evaporate.

But the billions in Russian rewards for handing over Crimea, dismantling NATO, destabilizing the US government and breaking up the European Union will still be there. Sanctions are chump change compared to what Trump has done for them.

But the billions in Russian rewards for handing over Crimea, dismantling NATO, destabilizing the US government and breaking up the European Union will still be there. Sanctions are chump change compared to what Trump has done for them.
Hey, it was Obama who handed over Crimea and I would say it was more than fair deal because you got the rest of Ukraine.

Unless the Secret Service personnel abandon their legal duties and senses and support Trump, they will perform their duty and protect the lawful POTUS.

Hey, it was Obama who handed over Crimea

Not exactly.

and I would say it was more than fair deal because you got the rest of Ukraine.

Not exactly. Trump is still working to let Pootey have it.

Unless the Secret Service personnel abandon their legal duties and senses and support Trump, they will perform their duty and protect the lawful POTUS.

Ya. I mean, if Trump says that he's still President and the Secret Service won't let the new President into the White House, then they are actually no longer acting as Secret Service agents but are now a group of armed civilians illegally occupying a government building.

Hey, it was Obama who handed over Crimea

Not exactly.
Well, Bush (both of them) and Clinton take partial credit for that too. But Obama take the most of it. He should have thought harder and got second opinion before meddling in Ukraine.
and I would say it was more than fair deal because you got the rest of Ukraine.

Not exactly. Trump is still working to let Pootey have it.
Truth is, nobody wants bankrupt country, not Russia, not EU, not even US.
That's why US and some other than Germany countries in EU are trying to make Russia to keep supporting Ukraine financially.

Back to the topic. This topic is retarded. It's ridiculous to even suggest that anybody let alone idiot like Trump could pull this off in US. US is not some third world country. The fact that some of you seriously discuss it very telling.

Back
Top Bottom