• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trumplethinskin gets fact-checked to his face

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
[YOUTUBE]dzefLHZsRW8[/YOUTUBE]

Wow. A member of the media actually confronted Trump about one of his lies. It's pretty rare that anyone from the American media calls powerful politicians out for their lies.

Of course Trump lamely tried to repeat the lie, then ran away when that didn't work. Because he's so brave. (Let's all hum a few bars from "Brave Sir Robin.")

I would have smiled at the start of his administration, but now this is just the normal of the Trump Admin, lie your ass off so much that you can't even corner them on it.

Screaming the truth at Trump is like screaming the truth at the wall.

No difference.

Just as much cognition.

I wonder if we are seeing a turn in the media. I hope so.

Earlier this week, MSNBC declined to air the WH "daily" briefing live (as has been standard practice previously). CNN opted to simultaneously fact-check the lies on air. More reporters are speaking up to fuckwad's face. I think they all owe our country an obligation to keep this up. Report facts, and fact-check Trump's lies every single time in real time.

I wonder if we are seeing a turn in the media. I hope so.
Welll, through 2016, it was 'Trump says' and 'Trump stated' and 'Trump announced.'

Right after the election it was 'Trump stated, without providing any evidence...'

Maybe in another year, "Tonight's lead story, there's a new Forklift Operator Champion in town! And some political stuff...later... maybe."

link said:
Leingang’s strange plan went awry after he abandoned the forklift and was caught by police as he tried to run away, authorities said. He later admitted to police that he wanted to use the forklift to kill Trump.

I think he made up that excuse in the hope that they'd let him go with a warning because he was acting altruistically. But in fact he's just a garden variety forklift thievin' scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom