• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's illegitimate child

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ases-document-details-illegitimate-child.html

We've crossed into interesting territory. In the past, this would have been enough to destroy the career of a Republican politician. In fact, in the past, it was used to attack the careers of Republican politicians.

Let's remember that John McCain has an adopted child of color, and Republican hero Karl Rove used that against him by spreading rumors that John McCain had a multiracial love child:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2004/11/mccain200411

I can't wait to hear conservolibertarians explain why this made John McCain unfit to be the Republican nominee, but does not affect Trump's fitness to be president.

These people only care about results. Trump could personally rip babies from the wombs of pregnant teens, but if he puts three pro-life Justices on SCOTUS, they'll live with it.

I suspect this is a false flag operation. I'd be careful to trust it unless there is good evidence, like her testimony and a dna test which you can do without a paternity test these days.

Of all the shit that Trump has done, covering up an illegitimate kid doesn't crack the top 50.

I suspect this is a false flag operation. I'd be careful to trust it unless there is good evidence, like her testimony and a dna test which you can do without a paternity test these days.

The amazing thing is that anyone would consider flying a false flag. Why bother? As Mr Sawyer intimates, you can make up the most heinous things about Cheato, and it won't rise to the level of the heinous things he has actually done. And at the end of the day his trumpanzees don't give a flying fuck, no matter WHAT he has done.

The amazing thing is that anyone would consider flying a false flag. Why bother? As Mr Sawyer intimates, you can make up the most heinous things about Cheato, and it won't rise to the level of the heinous things he has actually done. And at the end of the day his trumpanzees don't give a flying fuck, no matter WHAT he has done.

You're right. Trump's not a cheating husband but a super stud that all women want to be with and all men emulate.
trumprelax.jpg

Maybe the odd guy will get on his knees too but that's besides the point.

I just wish it was true because it'd be yet another thing to throw in the face of the evangelicals who are willing to overlook every damn thing about this asshole.

I just wish it was true because it'd be yet another thing to throw in the face of the evangelicals who are willing to overlook every damn thing about this asshole.

Meh. One of their two faces is already covered with shit, and the other face remains pristine and godly. Throwing things is fun, but has little effect.

While they are at it, why don't they test Donald Jr's DNA?

Are you kidding me? If this story is true, the nutty evangelicals will praise Trump because the woman had the child instead of having an abortion. I heard on a news show last week, that one Trump supporter praised Trump for paying off Stormy Daniels because he was just trying to protect his wife from having to deal with knowing that her husband cheated on her. :rolleyes: I doubt Trump can do much of anything that will change the minds of his supporters, including the god crazy ones. They will come up with some twisted excuse for him. They are a cult of stooges.

Back
Top Bottom