• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trumps scaredy-cat demeanor and his bullet-proof vest

Sounds pretty accurate, given what happened.
I've gotta agree. The primary rule of any struggle is to not underestimate the opposition. The Democrats certainly underestimated Trump, actually convincing themselves that he is an inept idiot and they are master strategists. The sad part is that they still are underestimating him. Trump is no fool but they can't admit that he has outsmarted them at every turn and still is doing it primarily because they can't get over believing that anyone who disagrees with them is a fool.

They didnt undersestimate Trump (who, by the way, is clearly is a fool) but the impact he made.

Distinction without a difference.

I've gotta agree. The primary rule of any struggle is to not underestimate the opposition. The Democrats certainly underestimated Trump, actually convincing themselves that he is an inept idiot and they are master strategists. The sad part is that they still are underestimating him. Trump is no fool but they can't admit that he has outsmarted them at every turn and still is doing it primarily because they can't get over believing that anyone who disagrees with them is a fool.

They didnt undersestimate Trump (who, by the way, is clearly is a fool) but the impact he made.

It's almost impossible to underestimate Trump. But Trump did it when he estimated his own weight....

Sounds pretty accurate, given what happened.

I don't think they underestimated him at all.

I think they overestimated the intelligence and forethought of the Democratic and independent voters.
That's not sarcasm, that's genuine opinion.
I really think we felt, "people will see that he is telling lies upon lies and reject that bullshit corruption," because it was so incredibly obvious.

And we were wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. I guess my question becomes why Trump is the only one who looks stupid in one.
Because he looks stupid without one.

True point. You can't polish a turd.

Back
Top Bottom