• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Silent Endorsement of White Supremacists

Fuck Trump.... totally and completely and utterly fuck Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-defends-all-sides-comment-n793001

This little fucking moron might as well blame both sides in WWII. After all, those fighting fascists invaded France. The Germans were just peacefully occupying it when we did so. Lot of blame to go around, right you dumbfuck?

Trump is worse than even I could have imagined.

Impeach the shit.

SLD

Impeach because some ultra left wing and ultra right wingers went around seeking trouble and resultant publicity? In this case it involved violence causing death. This is not Germany invading another country and those opposing represent the people.

The equation is as follows:

Self-serving Ultra-Leftist/Anarchist Hoodlums + Self-serving Right-wing Hoodlums = Hoodlums

This event didn't involve the American 'people' but a few fringes

Quit watching Faux Noise.

The attacks were purely right wing. They didn't like counter-protests and resorted to violence to get rid of them.

Impeach because some ultra left wing and ultra right wingers went around seeking trouble and resultant publicity? In this case it involved violence causing death. This is not Germany invading another country and those opposing represent the people.

Self-serving Ultra-Leftist/Anarchist Hoodlums + Self-serving Right-wing Hoodlums = Hoodlums

The attacks were purely right wing. They didn't like counter-protests and resorted to violence to get rid of them.

Yabut that nazi terrorist car murderer's sister voted for Clinton! Many sides. Many many sides.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/politics/trump-silent-aides-charlottesville/index.html

I fail to see how anyone, other than true white supremacists such as David Duke and his ilk, could support the President after this weekend. The message he sent was plain to see: by refusing to condemn the alt-right, and instead blaming both sides, the President has made it clear that he is a supporter of white supremacy. He has tacitly endorsed their campaign of violence and xenophobia which was in such obvious abundance this weekend.

It's been obvious to many of us for two years now, but now I think it must be impossible for even his die hard supporters to deny it.
SLD

I think probably about half the people will deny it, just as about half those who voted, voted for him

Trump’s political career has been marked with both subtle and not-so-subtle appeals to white racists. He rode to the top of the Republican presidential polls in 2011 in part by embracing the “birther” movement that questioned whether the nation’s first black president was born in the United States. Trump also blew dog whistles at a every opportunity during the 2016 campaign, and attacked a Mexican judge and called to ban all Muslim immigrants to the United States.

Oh, nice objective reporting used here.

What was false or unfair about it?
Uh, the fun term "dog whistle" just sorta gives them away.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump’s political career has been marked with both subtle and not-so-subtle appeals to white racists. He rode to the top of the Republican presidential polls in 2011 in part by embracing the “birther” movement that questioned whether the nation’s first black president was born in the United States. Trump also blew dog whistles at a every opportunity during the 2016 campaign, and attacked a Mexican judge and called to ban all Muslim immigrants to the United States.

She's just trying to bait me :rollingeyes:
Not in the least.

This particular incident was a criminal act of murder in this instance, but it doesn't diminish the fact that the Ultra-Left and Ultra-Right militant groups compliment each other as we have seen through history.

This does not diminish the act of murder but it seems there may have been clashes from both sides during this period. ANTIFA and similar have never been shy about open confrontation.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-charlottesville-witnesses-20170815-story.html

University of Virginia student Isabella Ciambotti: “I was on Market Street around 11:30 a.m. when a counter-protester ripped a newspaper stand off the sidewalk and threw it at alt-right protesters. I saw another man from the white supremacist crowd being chased and beaten. People were hitting him with their signs. A much older man, also with the alt-right group, got pushed to the ground in the commotion. Someone raised a stick over his head and beat the man with it, and that’s when I screamed and ran over with several other strangers to help him to his feet.”

Last edited:
Can you point out exactly where he defended Nazis. It is clear that from his first speech he condemned all involved but did not specify which groups (on both sides).

The press may do a spin on it but also it is a long process to specify each group that was involved.

He said there were "good people on both sides".

Duh.

I don't know the total amount of groups involved but it seems apparent the lady who was murdered was a peaceful protester and no history of any militancy.
ANTIFA, Vanguard (Nazi) and others were involved.

The media and Trump like to shoot off half cocked so lets see what the investigation brings.

Last edited:

It is an accurate portrayal of Trump.

Did he question Obama's citizenship during the last election campaign or the one before? That was resolved long before.

The actual bans in place as I understand cover 7 Muslim countries but he omitted Saudi Arabia from the list.

There's nothing wrong with insisting people entering the USA do this legally. I know the Marxist mantra is no human is illegal. There is nothing wrong with temporarily restricting people for national security reasons.

In the UK a worse problem is housing everyone where housing construction is about 2 million behind our requirements. We also have a security problem where radicalized individuals have been travelling back and forth to Libya (thanks to US foreign policy disasters) Iraq and Syria some of whom fought for ISIS. Banning everyone is nonsense but addressing security risks on a temporary basis would make sense.

"marxist mantra"? Actually most Marxist regimes control immigration tightly. "no human is illegal" sounds more like an anarchist mantra to me.

I've worked in China for over 10 years. Correct they do control immigration very tightly. In non-communist countries, the Marxist views are the opposite.

Elie Wiesel, a holocaust survivor coined this term. The Left, and anarchists quickly took on this term

The last person called me an illiterate baboon so table's not so bad (or maybe baboon's better).
Hilary is a war lord. The US action in Libya made it a much worse place.

And Trump's airstrikes are currently killing four times as many innocent civilians as Obama's did. Any issues that you'd have with the possibility of what Clinton might have done have an actuality which is much worse under Trump.

Your argument makes Donald Trump look at your statements and blast them for unwarranted levels of false equivalence.

I don't know the latest casualties, but that would make them both war lords of lunatic proportions.

I don't know the latest casualties

And yet, something tells me that if Hillary were President, you'd know them off by heart and find a way to work them into every conversation.
Yup...but his eyes may have glazed over when he was posting on the below thread, where I had provided some info on El Cheato ramping up the destruction in Yemen, Afghanistan and Somalia.

Now with about 5 months into El Cheato's time in office, your question is being answered.

Stalemate...would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The Taliban has been slowly gaining ground for the last 2 years, and that is supposed to be a 'stalemate'. But hey, the 2009 surge of 30,000 soldiers did so much to change the equation, that General Hammer thinks he sees more nails, so 4,000 soldiers will definitely achieve something different...:banghead:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...early-4000-more-troops-afghanistan/102905586/
The Pentagon will send nearly 4,000 additional troops to Afghanistan in an effort to turn around a war that commanders have described as a stalemate,

El Cheato has blown the doors off any attempt at restraining the Saudi scorched earth campaign in Yemen, and has joined in blowing up the war torn nation. And the US has increased the pace of operations in Somalia.

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/13/drone-strikes-columbia-law-human-rights-yemen/
Locals in Yemen have alleged that, in recent months, drone strikes carried out by the Trump administration killed civilians on numerous occasions. One strike reported last month in Yemen’s Shabwah Province allegedly targeted a car full of men with no existing links to terrorist groups, as well as several innocent bystanders. Despite such incidents, Trump has promised measures that would further loosen targeting standards for drone operators, likely putting civilians in even greater danger.

Drone Strikes Up 432 Percent Under Donald Trump

Back
Top Bottom