• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tucker Carlson goes on vacation as criticism mounts over false claim about white supremacy 'hoax'

And every other continent that was conquered should be given back to the people who were previously there?

No, but how can you promote an argument they should be kicked out of "our" land and accept that they are descendants of the people whose land was stolen?

Why is it only the USA that has to give back land?

I really feel like if they took away my pounds, they’d have to pry it from my cold dead feet, you know? If you can fathom where I’m going with this... assuming yo have an ounce of humor.

I think you nailed it. Metric supporters don't have an ounce of humor! A gram of humor isn't very much.

And every other continent that was conquered should be given back to the people who were previously there?

No, but how can you promote an argument they should be kicked out of "our" land and accept that they are descendants of the people whose land was stolen?

Why is it only the USA that has to give back land?

Just stop being so strict with descendants of people there before your ancestors.

why can't you guys see this in humans?
If there's something to see, then why can't you show it? If it can be seen, it's visible. If it's visible, it's showable. Show it.

Blacks are 13% of the U.S. population and commit 50% of murders.

Why do you suppose this is such a high number for such a low percentage?

The best way to compare I guess would be to find a country that is majority black, where all the black people have all the power, the money and the land, where they have historically subjugated and enslaved the white population, deprived them of upward socio-economic mobility both on a personal and a structural level and starved their schools of funding for centuries. Then, we can compare their crime rates. There may be other factors I haven't controlled for in my comparison...

The best way to compare I guess would be to find a country that is majority black, where all the black people have all the power, the money and the land, where they have historically subjugated and enslaved the white population, deprived them of upward socio-economic mobility both on a personal and a structural level and starved their schools of funding for centuries. Then, we can compare their crime rates. There may be other factors I haven't controlled for in my comparison...

I agree with you that the Democrats have kept blacks on the plantation in the ghettos. However, blacks make up 13% of the population and 17% of TV roles. So, they are OVER REPRESENTED on television. How come no one says this is racist? They would say it if whites were represented like this.

How come no one complains about the lack of diversity in the NBA or in rap music? Why do people only complain about a "lack of diversity" when things are majority white?

Hockey is majority white and you hear, "How can we get more blacks into the sport?"
But you don't hear about the NBA or rap music, "How do we get more whites into the sport/musical genre?"

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

I agree with you that the Democrats have kept blacks on the plantation in the ghettos. However, blacks make up 13% of the population and 17% of TV roles. So, they are OVER REPRESENTED on television. How come no one says this is racist? They would say it if whites were represented like this.

How come no one complains about the lack of diversity in the NBA or in rap music? Why do people only complain about a "lack of diversity" when things are majority white?

Hockey is majority white and you hear, "How can we get more blacks into the sport?"
But you don't hear about the NBA or rap music, "How do we get more whites into the sport/musical genre?"

No it shows a clear lack of thinking on your part. First off, your credibility is so shot I think it is safe to say your assertion that blacks are over represented in television is clearly bullshit. Secondly, your arguments are typical whataboutisms that overlook a real disparity. How many producers, publishers and executives in the music industry are black? Now I know you are incapable of doing research on your own (whataboutisms isn't research), so I'll help you out there: the music industry is still run by white men. Basically, white people are calling the shots and getting most of the benefits whilst it is black people doing most of the production. Does that sound similar to you? Is there a historical allegory that would be similar here? Nevermind, I know you are wondering if that is also the case in the other bullshit whataboutism comparison you brought up, sports. And yes, that is the case in sports as well.

So, you are right. Maybe people should complain about the lack of diversity in sports and music. There's no excuse that there isn't more black people in executive/managerial roles in these industries - especially if they are over represented on the ground level like you assert.

No it shows a clear lack of thinking on your part. First off, your credibility is so shot I think it is safe to say your assertion that blacks are over represented in television is clearly bullshit. Secondly, your arguments are typical whataboutisms that overlook a real disparity. How many producers, publishers and executives in the music industry are black? Now I know you are incapable of doing research on your own (whataboutisms isn't research), so I'll help you out there: the music industry is still run by white men. Basically, white people are calling the shots and getting most of the benefits whilst it is black people doing most of the production. Does that sound similar to you? Is there a historical allegory that would be similar here? Nevermind, I know you are wondering if that is also the case in the other bullshit whataboutism comparison you brought up, sports. And yes, that is the case in sports as well.

So, you are right. Maybe people should complain about the lack of diversity in sports and music. There's no excuse that there isn't more black people in executive/managerial roles in these industries - especially if they are over represented on the ground level like you assert.

You went off on a tangent.

I asked, "Why does no one claim the NBA is racist for employing mostly only black people?"

You went off on a tangent.

I asked, "Why does no one claim the NBA is racist for employing mostly only black people?"
Your question is completely unrelated to the OP topic (Tucker Carlson), so you have no real basis for complaint.

Back
Top Bottom