• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tucker Carlson goes on vacation as criticism mounts over false claim about white supremacy 'hoax'

Very said. Where else can I get conic relief in the news?
But it isn't comic relief. These people have way too many followers that they are stoking the fire for.

What we are seeing is humanity as it is and always was. Emotional and illogical. Except for 2 or 3 people FOX is about path of max profit.

CNN is more subtle. They have been playing video of crying kids and mothers for weeks. IMO a disgusting play to emotions for ratings.

MSNBC, FOX and CNN are the same animal. The difference is which side you are on and how blatant the tactics are going after ratings.

CNN gets ridiculous in trying to spin every word from Trump. It is all they do.

Carlson, Hannity, and the guy Levin all the same blatant propaganda.

There are those who will be influenced by commentary on CNN, a lot of it IMO is horse shit.
GTFO with your BS false equivalence.

Very said. Where else can I get conic relief in the news?
But it isn't comic relief. These people have way too many followers that they are stoking the fire for.

What we are seeing is humanity as it is and always was. Emotional and illogical. Except for 2 or 3 people FOX is about path of max profit.

CNN is more subtle. They have been playing video of crying kids and mothers for weeks. IMO a disgusting play to emotions for ratings.

MSNBC, FOX and CNN are the same animal. The difference is which side you are on and how blatant the tactics are going after ratings.

CNN gets ridiculous in trying to spin every word from Trump. It is all they do.

Carlson, Hannity, and the guy Levin all the same blatant propaganda.

There are those who will be influenced by commentary on CNN, a lot of it IMO is horse shit.
Moore-Coulter.

Now now, give Half-Life a break, he's just giving the exact same reasoned, unbiased defense of Carlson as this guy:

duke.JPG

Do I think it's a hoax? No. But, when you watch some of the videos of these white people protesting, it looks like they are reading from a script and laughing. Almost like somebody is paying them to do it.

Do I think it's a hoax? No. But, when you watch some of the videos of these white people protesting, it looks like they are reading from a script and laughing. Almost like somebody is paying them to do it.
Do you have an actual point? If it is not a hoax, then either those white people are sincere or their employer is sincere.

Holy shit

if you watch the video of them chanting "jews will not replace us!" you can see one of them smile at the camera and shake his head as he walks past. Just seems a little weird.

heart.jpg

Holy shit

if you watch the video of them chanting "jews will not replace us!" you can see one of them smile at the camera and shake his head as he walks past. Just seems a little weird.

But don't you agree with him?

Here is what I see:

Japan is 98.5% Japanese. No one is screaming at Japan to let in more Muslims and Africans.

No one screams that at Israel either.
No one screams that at Africa.
No one screams that at China.
No one screams that at Korea.
No one screams that at Poland.
No one screams that at Sweden, Norway, or Finland.

Can you imagine someone in Japan screaming, "Japan is for Japanese!" and have other Japanese people beat them up for being racists? It would never happen.

It seems that only America is considered racist if they went homogeneous. Why is this? Can anyone explain?

Here is what I see:

Japan is 98.5% Japanese. No one is screaming at Japan to let in more Muslims and Africans.

No one screams that at Israel either. No one screams that at Africa. No one screams that at China. No one screams that at Korea.

No one screams that at Poland. No one screams that at Sweden, Norway, or Finland.

It seems that only America is considered racist if they went homogeneous. Why is this? Can anyone explain?

Wow. This post is amazing! Where to begin. First off, yes if want homogeneous society, you are racist. Pretty self evident. No one screams at Israel?? Really. They are the most hated country in the world. Secondly, those countries are mostly homogeneous now. I'm sorry to say that the white man is becoming a minority now in the US. Us brown people aren't really all that threatened by other brown people! I think that younger people are just more open to minorities than older white people. They aren't as scared.

Is going homogeneous the aim?

Is it really true that you cannot think of other countries that tried that and weren't called racist?

Here is what I see:

No one screams that at Israel either. No one screams that at Africa. No one screams that at China. No one screams that at Korea.

No one screams that at Poland. No one screams that at Sweden, Norway, or Finland.

Wow. This post is amazing! Where to begin. First off, yes if want homogeneous society, you are racist. Pretty self evident. No one screams at Israel?? Really. They are the most hated country in the world. Secondly, those countries are mostly homogeneous now. I'm sorry to say that the white man is becoming a minority now in the US. Us brown people aren't really all that threatened by other brown people! I think that younger people are just more open to minorities than older white people. They aren't as scared.

Why is it OK for whites to become a minority? Why is it wrong to want to save a race? Why do you like brown people more than whites? I don't understand. If whites went to Japan and started outbreeding the Japanese, are you saying the Japanese would have no right to want to save their race from dying out? They should just sit back and say, "Well who cares about our own race? I hate my own Japanese people anyway!"

Here is what I see:

Can you imagine someone in Japan screaming, "Japan is for Japanese!" and have other Japanese people beat them up for being racists? It would never happen.

What percent of America is American?
And how would you define 'American?'

Is going homogeneous the aim?

Is it really true that you cannot think of other countries that tried that and weren't called racist?

How often do people yell at Sweden, Norway, and Finland for being racists? Even the self-hating whites in the U.S. don't even claim those countries are racists.

Poland is majority white. Why does no one scream at them to let in more Mexicans, Africans, and Muslims?

Do you see the point here?

Why is it OK for whites to become a minority? Why is it wrong to want to save a race? Why do you like brown people more than whites? I don't understand
Stick a pinnin this post, Halfie.
Next time you whine that you're called a racistfor wanting to curb immigration, remember that your whining is based on race.... nothing else.
Making you, and your argument, racist.

Here is what I see:

What percent of America is American?
And how would you define 'American?'

How does that make sense?

We are talking about letting in immigrants. Every other country can say, "No thanks. We want it to stay mostly our own people." Yet, when Americans do this about our country, we get called racists and bigots.

Haven't you seen the jokes that say, "Multiculturalism for Israel! Tear down the wall! Bring in the Africans and Mexicans!"

WHY DOES AMERICA HAVE TO LET IN MUSLIMS, AFRICANS, AND MEXICANS AND OTHER COUNTRIES DON'T?

Why is it OK for whites to become a minority? Why is it wrong to want to save a race? Why do you like brown people more than whites? I don't understand
Stick a pinnin this post, Halfie.
Next time you whine that you're called a racistfor wanting to curb immigration, remember that your whining is based on race.... nothing else.
Making you, and your argument, racist.

EVERY COUNTRY THAT CURBS IMMIGRATION IS BASED ON RACE!

Either every country is racist, or no country is racist.

C'mon guys!

If whites went to Africa and started outbreeding blacks, you think the blacks will say, "The whitening of Africa is inevitable. I am glad we blacks are dying out. I hate my own black people." Or would they fight back and try to preserve their race?

Back
Top Bottom