• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tucker Carlson goes on vacation as criticism mounts over false claim about white supremacy 'hoax'

If whites went to Africa and started outbreeding blacks, you think the blacks will say, "The whitening of Africa is inevitable. I am glad we blacks are dying out. I hate my own black people." Or would they fight back and try to preserve their race?
So the alternative to racism is hatred of one's own people?

Do you think maybe it's not so black and white an issue and there are many shades of gray in there?

If whites went to Africa and started outbreeding blacks, you think the blacks will say, "The whitening of Africa is inevitable. I am glad we blacks are dying out. I hate my own black people." Or would they fight back and try to preserve their race?

Do you think maybe it's not so black and white an issue and there are many shades of gray in there?

Not when people say things such as, "I'm glad we whites are dying off. We suck and we're racists." or "I don't care if we whites die out. It serves us right."

Self-hating whites.

If whites want to destroy other races, we get called racists, and rightfully so. It is racist to want to destroy other races.

But, if other races want to destroy whites, then whites can not scream racism. We have to sit back and take it for some reason.

Not when people say things such as, "I'm glad we whites are dying off. We suck and we're racists." or "I don't care if we whites die out. It serves us right."

Self-hating whites.

Said by no white person ever. You might want to stop the whole "poor US, it is the only country that has its immigration policies critiqued". It highlights how pathetically ignorant you are on the issue.

Self-hating whites.

Said by no white person ever. You might want to stop the whole "poor US, it is the only country that has its immigration policies critiqued". It highlights how pathetically ignorant you are on the issue.

I have seen and heard white people say this. They are leftists. Leftists love minorities and hate whites.

Self-hating whites.

I have seen and heard white people say this. They are leftists. Leftists love minorities and hate whites.

No you haven't. Never happened. Stop lying.

Self-hating whites.
See, this is the problem with your posts. I DO get your point. You're a white separatist racist who wants to stop immigration to save your race. You think any white person who doesn't want the same must hate his race.

But, while I get your point, what I don't get from you are true descriptions of how anything in the world is. You describe the fears in your head and pretend they're descriptions of the world.

Self-hating whites.
See, this is the problem with your posts. I DO get your point. You're a white separatist racist who wants to stop immigration to save your race. You think any white person who doesn't want the same must hate his race.

But, while I get your point, what I don't get from you are true descriptions of how anything in the world is. You describe the fears in your head and pretend they're descriptions of the world.

I DID NOT MAKE UP THE FACT THAT JAPAN IS 98.5% JAPANESE!

It is a FACT they do not want other races going there.

Either you have to yell at them and call them out for being racists just like you do with whites, or you have to say neither Japanese or whites are racists.

You have never seen leftist whites say, "Who gives a shit that whites are dying out? It's just a skin color." Then they simultaneously say, "Whites are trying to destroy other races! This is disgusting and racist!"

So whites can die out because it's "just a skin color" but all of a sudden that mentality isn't taken with other races. It's a tragedy if they die out!

You have never seen leftist whites say, "Who gives a shit that whites are dying out? It's just a skin color." Then they simultaneously say, "Whites are trying to destroy other races! This is disgusting and racist!"

So whites can die out because it's "just a skin color" but all of a sudden that mentality isn't taken with other races. It's a tragedy if they die out!

Fake news. Doesn't happen. Stop lying.

You guys have said the same thing! When I point out that whites are being replaced, you guys say "Who cares?"

There's white people on this very forum who don't care about fighting for their race!

What happens if a black person like Candace Owens joins the Republicans? She gets called a "traitor Uncle Tom to her people" by racist whites. So on one hand whites don't care if whites die out, but blacks should care if blacks aren't sticking together.

You guys have said the same thing! When I point out that whites are being replaced, you guys say "Who cares?"

There's white people on this very forum who don't care about fighting for their race!

What happens if a black person like Candace Owens joins the Republicans? She gets called a "traitor Uncle Tom to her people" by racist whites. So on one hand whites don't care if whites die out, but blacks should care if blacks aren't sticking together.

Now you're making stuff up. None of that happened. The facts aren't on your side.

Now you're making stuff up. None of that happened. The facts aren't on your side.

I am sorry, but you are living in a delusional world if you think I'm lying. It is a fact that a lot of whites do not care if whites die out. The ones who do care are the people you hate and call "white supremacists." It is a fact that Candace Owens gets called an Uncle Tom for being a Republican.

I am sorry, but you are living in a delusional world if you think I'm lying. It is a fact that a lot of whites do not care if whites die out. The ones who do care are the people you hate and call "white supremacists." It is a fact that Candace Owens gets called an Uncle Tom for being a Republican.

You're wrong. If you were correct you would have proven it by now. Candace Owens is a moron, not an uncle tom. Get your facts straight.

Here is what I see:

Japan is 98.5% Japanese. No one is screaming at Japan to let in more Muslims and Africans.

No one screams that at Israel either.
No one screams that at Africa.
No one screams that at China.
No one screams that at Korea.
No one screams that at Poland.
No one screams that at Sweden, Norway, or Finland.

Can you imagine someone in Japan screaming, "Japan is for Japanese!" and have other Japanese people beat them up for being racists? It would never happen.

It seems that only America is considered racist if they went homogeneous. Why is this? Can anyone explain?

The biggest screamer here is complaining about screaming.

But I see we do have an answer to this question, tiki boy.

if you watch the video of them chanting "jews will not replace us!" you can see one of them smile at the camera and shake his head as he walks past. Just seems a little weird.

But don't you agree with him?

You're wrong. If you were correct you would have proven it by now. Candace Owens is a moron, not an uncle tom. Get your facts straight.

I can point to youtube comments that call her an Uncle Tom that got hundreds of likes. But, you guys don't think youtube comments are real for some reason.

The biggest screamer here is screaming about screamers.

But I see we do have an answer to this question, tiki boy.

But don't you agree with him?

it is not surprising that no one can put together a logical argument stating why other countries are not racist for keeping other races out, but America is racist for wanting to do that.

Saying, "It just feels right to have other races here" is not an argument. It's a feeling. Feelings are not facts.

I can point to youtube comments that call her an Uncle Tom that got hundreds of likes. But, you guys don't think youtube comments are real for some reason.

No you can't. Fake news, it never happened.

it is not surprising that no one can put together a logical argument stating why other countries are not racist for keeping other races out

Who said they aren't racist for doing that? If a country is keeping someone out because of their race, they are racist. Has anybody said otherwise, other than in the fantasies of youtube commenters?

but America is racist for wanting to do that.

Glad you are saying out loud what we already know Trumpsters believe, that their immigration hysteria is all about race.

Saying, "It just feels right to have other races here" is not an argument. It's a feeling. Feelings are not facts.
Is "It just feels right to have other races here" a paraphrase of a comment on Youtube? Why do you think it's important to share that with the people here, none of whom have said anything like it?

And feelings are facts; when I feel something it's indisputably the case that I feel it. It's just their relevance/validity in any given context that's in question. Are you trying to quote Shapiro's pet phrase "Facts don't care about your feelings"? He does that to pretend at objectivity while selecting his alleged "facts" based on his own personal feelings. Like you do.

No you can't. Fake news, it never happened.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsJu7klI7c[/YOUTUBE]

OK, there it is. Click on the youtube link and sort by top comments and read the first few comments. They call her an Uncle Tom.

What type of sauce you want on your crow?

Back
Top Bottom