• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Twitter likely to take idiots offer to buy them for $43 billion

What's the point in labor lawsuits? It's unlikely there will be any value by the time such a suit was won.
Well, potentially, there could be some rich and powerful lawyer opposed to Musk and knowing he could win who could take on employees as clients in a class-action suit. After all would be said and done the lawyer could make a pretty penny and get a decent reputation, but of course the employees wouldn't get much.
You're missing my point--I'm saying that there's no point in such suits unless there appears to be value to pay a judgment if the suit is won.

What's the point in labor lawsuits? It's unlikely there will be any value by the time such a suit was won.
Well, potentially, there could be some rich and powerful lawyer opposed to Musk and knowing he could win who could take on employees as clients in a class-action suit. After all would be said and done the lawyer could make a pretty penny and get a decent reputation, but of course the employees wouldn't get much.
You're missing my point--I'm saying that there's no point in such suits unless there appears to be value to pay a judgment if the suit is won.
I'm not missing it. I agree and repeated its true for John Q Citizen. Not everyone is realistic enough to realize that and a lawyer could get such people to sign on to a class action.

I'm not missing it. I agree and repeated its true for John Q Citizen. Not everyone is realistic enough to realize that and a lawyer could get such people to sign on to a class action.
Unless the ACLU steps in.

Remember this?

""

I presume after the Dave Chappelle debacle he decided not to go full retard.

Remember this?

""

I presume after the Dave Chappelle debacle he decided not to go full retard.

Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg

after the Dave Chappelle debacle

What's the "Dave Chappelle debacle"?

Elon Musk is a dumbass African American. Dave Chappelle a sharp comedian.

That's just my opinion. Feel free to correct me.
Tom

It's an inside joke. You wouldn't understand.
So true.

I'm not a Black Florida Man.

Of course I wouldn't understand.

And you can't explain it...

Ya gotta love America or you'd get a machine gun.

Tom

It's an inside joke. You wouldn't understand.
So true.

I'm not a Black Florida Man.

Of course I wouldn't understand.

And you can't explain it...

Ya gotta love America or you'd get a machine gun.

Tom

Gosh, hate to see a friend in pain. the joke is about Elon getting booed on stage with Dave Chappelle. The booes were a reponse to his activities on twitter (which in my opinion is Elon trying to use twitter to influence people). Get it now?

The Florida college freshman who operated a Twitter account that monitored Elon Musk’s private jet flights blasted the tech mogul as a “full-on hypocrite” after learning the account had been suspended.

Jack Sweeney was alerted to the suspension of the @Elonjet account by The Post when reached early Wednesday.

“This is insane,” 19-year-old Sweeney told The Post. “My phone’s going f–king nuts.”

Musk, who pledged to allow the @Elonjet Twitter handle to continue operating after he acquired the social media site in late October, has apparently reversed himself.
FREEDOM!!!

I agree with him on that though. I'd feel worried about my safety after talking smack to my opps on social media.

agree with him on that though. I'd feel worried about my safety after talking smack to my opps on social media.
Anyone can track the jet, the data is publlcly available online.

Musk isn't protecting his safety; he's just suspending people who post things that offend him. It's his app, so he's allowed to do it, but in doing so he's also outed himself as a seething man-child. It's fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom