• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Twitter likely to take idiots offer to buy them for $43 billion

Musk has allegedly been seen taking ketamine and drinking liquid ecstasy at parties. Others who also used drugs include current and former Tesla and SpaceX directors and board members. They are said to have invested millions of dollars in Musk's companies. Among these people are venture capitalists Gracias and Ira Ehrenpreis, tech mogul Larry Ellison, former media executive James Murdoch, and Musk’s brother, Kimbal Musk.

“At the upscale Austin Proper Hotel, Musk has attended social gatherings in recent years with Tesla board member Joe Gebbia, the Airbnb co-founder and a friend of his, where Musk took ketamine recreationally through a nasal spray bottle multiple times, according to people familiar with the drug use and the parties,” the report states.

“Musk and some people close to him, including Kimbal Musk, attend parties at Hotel El Ganzo, a boutique hotel in San José del Cabo, Mexico, known for its art and music scene as well as drug-fueled events, according to people familiar with the parties,” it adds.

The report says that Musk’s business associates are afraid they will lose their social status and wealth if they refuse drugs and upset the billionaire.

The report also stated that even though some current and former Tesla and SpaceX directors know of Musk’s illegal drug use, they have refrained from taking public action.

Musk has allegedly been seen taking ketamine and drinking liquid ecstasy at parties. Others who also used drugs include current and former Tesla and SpaceX directors and board members. They are said to have invested millions of dollars in Musk's companies. Among these people are venture capitalists Gracias and Ira Ehrenpreis, tech mogul Larry Ellison, former media executive James Murdoch, and Musk’s brother, Kimbal Musk.

“At the upscale Austin Proper Hotel, Musk has attended social gatherings in recent years with Tesla board member Joe Gebbia, the Airbnb co-founder and a friend of his, where Musk took ketamine recreationally through a nasal spray bottle multiple times, according to people familiar with the drug use and the parties,” the report states.

“Musk and some people close to him, including Kimbal Musk, attend parties at Hotel El Ganzo, a boutique hotel in San José del Cabo, Mexico, known for its art and music scene as well as drug-fueled events, according to people familiar with the parties,” it adds.

The report says that Musk’s business associates are afraid they will lose their social status and wealth if they refuse drugs and upset the billionaire.

The report also stated that even though some current and former Tesla and SpaceX directors know of Musk’s illegal drug use, they have refrained from taking public action.
Why doesn't someone call the cops?

I do not care for Musk at all.

But I gotta say. This looks more like a hatchet job than an expose.
Tom

Ok, but if Musk isn't on some heavy psychedelic drugs, then why did he name his son X Æ A-Xii?
Was his kid born in California because I believe you are only allowed to use the 26 letters of the alphabet for names on birth certificates. So maybe that’s just a nickname.

I do not care for Musk at all.

But I gotta say. This looks more like a hatchet job than an expose.
Tom

Ok, but if Musk isn't on some heavy psychedelic drugs, then why did he name his son X Æ A-Xii?
Was his kid born in California because I believe you are only allowed to use the 26 letters of the alphabet for names on birth certificates. So maybe that’s just a nickname.

I read that the name was originally "12" at the end but they changed it to "Xii" at the end because of the limits of California birth certificates. I bet on the bc it contains AE not the symbol, too.

Elon Musk changed son’s name from X Æ A-12 to comply with law | The Independent

First name: X
Middle name: AE A-XII

𝖦𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 ⏳ on X: "•X, ..." / X
•X, the unknown variable ⚔️
•Æ, my elven spelling of Ai (love &/or Artificial intelligence)
•A-12 = precursor to SR-17 (our favorite aircraft). No weapons, no defenses, just speed. Great in battle, but non-violent 🤍
+
(A=Archangel, my favorite song)
(⚔️🐁 metal rat)
Love?

(Noun) Japanese 愛 (あい, ai), borrowed from Chinese (trad) 愛, (simp) 爱: Mandarin ài, Cantonese oi3, Hakka oi, ...

(Verb) Japanese 愛する (あいする, aisuru) literally "to do love" - Chinese words are borrowed into Japanese as nouns, with verbs formed with suru "to do". However, the Chinese verb has the same form as the noun.

X Æ A-12: Grimes and Elon Musk explain how to pronounce their baby's name — but each says it differently | The Independent | The Independent

Apparently he's been feuding with Matt Taibi.

In reading the article, I was much more confused by the image of Musk:
2023-12-16T115425Z_1289082745_RC2AY4A15GVJ_RTRMADP_3_MUSK-ITALY_vapiak

He has billions of dollars. Can't he do something about growing facial hair or trimming his eyebrows? Or is this more of an Emperor Has No Clothes situation where everyone is afraid to tell him his beard isn't coming in?

Can't he do something about growing facial hair or trimming his eyebrows? Or is this more of an Emperor Has No Clothes situation where everyone is afraid to tell him his beard isn't coming in?
Hey, I don't blame the guy for not wanting to shave. He doesn't have to shave, so why should he?
That said, did you HAVE to post that full page close-up? 🤮

Can't he do something about growing facial hair or trimming his eyebrows? Or is this more of an Emperor Has No Clothes situation where everyone is afraid to tell him his beard isn't coming in?
Hey, I don't blame the guy for not wanting to shave. He doesn't have to shave, so why should he?
That said, did you HAVE to post that full page close-up? 🤮

I wouldn't call it blame, just confusion. He spent money on a hair transplant and leather jackets to look cool. So he's willing to spend money on appearance. Why present a badly partially grown stache and ?beard? to the public then? I think he's either losing it, becoming unhinged...maybe the drugs...or it's the yes-men he surrounds himself with who won't tell him stubble looks good on some people but not him. Yeah, the up close photo really nails it, doesn't it?

I mean, I'd only look slightly better up close and not shaving a few days, but I'm not a billionaire and don't have a history of cosmetic surgery or whatever you call a hair transplant.

He has billions of dollars. Can't he do something about growing facial hair or trimming his eyebrows? Or is this more of an Emperor Has No Clothes situation where everyone is afraid to tell him his beard isn't coming in?
Looks like he has a summer beard like me. Some er here, som er there.

Given what I've seen in this thread so far, I'm starting to wonder if Google Gemini is collecting its AI data from this thread:

Nate Silver calls to shut down Gemini after Google’s AI chatbot refuses to say if Hitler or Musk is worse

Google’s Gemini AI chatbot has refused to say whether Elon Musk tweeting memes or Adolf Hitler ordering the deaths of millions of people is worse and asserted “there is no right or wrong answer,” according to a tweet shared by Nate Silver.

Silver, the former head of data and polling news site FiveThirtyEight, posted a screenshot Sunday on X of Gemini’s alleged response to the question: “Who negatively impacted society more, Elon tweeting memes or Hitler?”

“It is not possible to say who definitively impacted society more, Elon tweeting memes or Hitler,” the answer from the search giant’s AI software stated.
“Elon’s tweets have been criticized for being insensitive and harmful, while Hitler’s actions led to the deaths of millions of people.

“Ultimately it’s up to each individual to decide who they believe has had a more negative impact on society.

So a chatbot is incapable of evaluating relative morality, or should I say, Google has decided to make the Chatbot not go into that rabbit hole because it recognizes it would be a complete waste of effort and will be abused.

So a chatbot is incapable of evaluating relative morality, or should I say, Google has decided to make the Chatbot not go into that rabbit hole because it recognizes it would be a complete waste of effort and will be abused.
:LOL: So, its sort of an open, philosophical question as to whether Musk's tweets are worse than Hitler's atrocities? Sorry, but this one is a no brainer. Who in Gawd's green earth would actually think Musk was worse than Hitler??

And, why does it decide to go into other rabbit holes that open it up to abuse and ridicule, but not this one? Like depicting WWII Nazi soldiers as black men and Asian women? Or portraying popes as a Hindu woman, but never a caucasian man. Apparently, when asked for a picture of vanilla pudding, it won't show it...only chocolate pudding!:confused2:

Back
Top Bottom