• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

UK No-Confidence Vote Fails, but Johnson get's ~4/7 of vote.

At last the Tory buffoon has been emptied. Not a particularly graceful exit but not a January 6th type exit either. He got off lightly, he should have been put in stocks or taken to the Tower of London. However, who on earth will be next for the PM/party leader position. Seems to be mostly from the same cloth. It's baffling that so many Scots want to remain in the Union when these are the clowns running the United Kingdom. Then again, the SNP are a treacherous bunch of shortbread eating nationalist zealots I wouldn't want them running Scotland either.

I was watching a program that gave a short history of BoJo. The guy was basically a liar throughout his entire career. He thought it was fun.

I was watching a program that gave a short history of BoJo. The guy was basically a liar throughout his entire career. He thought it was fun.
Mayor Rob Ford in Toronto, Governor Paul Lepage in Maine, President Donald Trump in the US, PM Boris Johnson in England (though he did his worst work during the run up to Brexit). This up front asshole persona got a number of people elected, some even re-elected, in spite of all the baggage both verbal and actions. It is odd though, because it only seems to work with the actual sociopaths. You can't fake your way through it in politics right now.

Welp. Boris resigned. How many resignations is that now? I lost count.

Edit: I know they don't have term limits I'm talking about the chain of recent considerably early resignations.

Back
Top Bottom