• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ultimate YouTube Videos

Lana Wachowski gives an acceptance speech for a visibility award from the Human Rights Campaign. Let's face it: writers give the best speeches.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM[/YOUTUBE]

That was trippy, but I notice that the analysis by the video-maker was done with Alex "Obama has a secret weather machine" Jones. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what the metaphors are about.

That was trippy, but I notice that the analysis by the video-maker was done with Alex "Obama has a secret weather machine" Jones. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what the metaphors are about.
Anyone who is the slightest bit apocalyptic probably thinks their interpretation is the "right" one. :)
I think the guy who made it was a little less dogmatic,
I remember getting about half way through "Mullholand Drive" and thinking "what the fuck is this about?". So I stopped the movie and googled .."what is the meaning of Mullholand Drive".
I found a video of an interviewer asking David Lynch that question and David, quite seriously said...'How would I know?"
That's a thing that can make art interesting.
I like the music too.

Anyone who is the slightest bit apocalyptic probably thinks their interpretation is the "right" one. :)
I think the guy who made it was a little less dogmatic,
I remember getting about half way through "Mullholand Drive" and thinking "what the fuck is this about?". So I stopped the movie and googled .."what is the meaning of Mullholand Drive".
I found a video of an interviewer asking David Lynch that question and David, quite seriously said...'How would I know?"
That's a thing that can make art interesting.
I like the music too.

Possibly, although I have to admit that the Illuminati symbol on Jesus showed up after I noticed all the related videos from Alex "Weather Weapon" Jones. As an art piece, it was moving and interesting, but I'm not interested in exploring the symbols too closely.

Back
Top Bottom