• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Undercover Footage Shows Clinton Operatives Admit To Inciting "Anarchy" At Trump Rallies

Interesting stuff

An undercover video produced by James O’Keeffe’s Project Veritas shows Hillary Clinton campaign operatives admitting to starting the violence that occurred back in March during a Trump rally in Chicago which lead to the event being completely shut down over security concerns.

Project Veritas was able to infiltrate the private political consulting company Democracy Partners and its contractor the Foval Group which have ties to the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

According to Foval Group founder Scott Foval, “The campaign (Hillary Clinton campaign) pays the DNC, DNC pays Democracy partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval group, Foval Group goes and executes the shit on the ground.”

“We have to be careful because what we don’t need is for it to show up on CNN that the DNC paid ‘X’ people to..that’s not going to happen,” Scott Foval was caught saying on undercover video.

Ah, James O’Keeffe. There's a non-political journalist with outstanding integrity who has never ever edited his videos unfairly.

Knowing he's involved doesn't make me want to jump in and try to sort out the actual facts. I suspect I'd feel like I need to shower again.

I think I found where O'Keeffe got his journalistic style from

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/SqDP8SnPVA0[/YOUTUBE]

Ah, James O’Keeffe. There's a non-political journalist with outstanding integrity who has never ever edited his videos unfairly.

Knowing he's involved doesn't make me want to jump in and try to sort out the actual facts. I suspect I'd feel like I need to shower again.
Well, he's got a guy on camera taking credit for the violence at that Chicago rally. I don't know what kind of full context could make that not look bad.

And they let Bernie supporters take the blame.

Two birds with one stone I guess?

This is a big factor. However since the US is a democracy such things should be investigated. There is the possibility of 'creative editing' which should not be discounted.

Inciting anarchy at Trump rallies sounds analogous to peeing into the ocean.
Yeah...
I mean, all the Hillary ads I've seen so far consist of presenting Trump saying things... The only conspiracy necessary to counter Trump would involve 'Are we sure the camera is fully charged?"
Anyone who remembers Watergate should realize there's no need to get involved in stirring up EXTRA trouble at a Trump rally... There's just not enough of a need to justify the risk of being found out.

But even if it's true, what does that leave us with?
There's conflict and violence at Trump rallies. How does Trump react?
Even if the DNC is instigating some portion of that, we've still got Trump showing his statesman qualities in calming people down, bringing the situation under control, taking precautions before the NEXT rally to minimize such things...

Feh.

This is a big factor. However since the US is a democracy such things should be investigated. There is the possibility of 'creative editing' which should not be discounted.
Should not be discounted? I have a hard time taking anything O'Keffe does because he is a lying hack. Has he released anything that wasn't a hack job?

Trump Base will proclaim the media is extremely biased to the left, but then when O'Keffe comes up to bat, integrity no longer seems important. Heck, they still don't believe his ACORN video was a hack job.

However since the US is a democracy such things should be investigated.
Meh.
When the guy on the street corner screams about the toothpaste and airline conspiracy to tap our phones, does anyone investigate?
O'Keefe has pretty much painted himself into a corner to date.
There is the possibility of 'creative editing' which should not be discounted.
I think in this guy's case, that's the best starting point. Pony up the original tapes, make a credible accusation.

I mean, it does not seem odd, to me, that someone looks at a Trump rally and sees the shit go down and thinks to themselves, the DEMOCRATS must be behind that.
But it seems less likely that a significant number of Democrats look at the Trump Rallies and think, It is entirely ON US to assume this burden, to bring the shit to the rallies. If we leave him alone, there won't be enough crazy.
And EVEN less credible that the guy who identified the shit as Democrat-inspired then was able to go out and find THE guys who instigated the shit, and were willing to talk about it.
Wouldn't there be cut-outs? Untraceable voices over burn phones? Money left behind the mirror at the train station men's room? And NOT talking about it to strangers? Certainly plausible deniability. No one would be willing to say 'we are doing this AND Hillary knows about everything we do.'

There is no reason for any rational human being to take anything from Project Veritas (aka  James_O'Keefe) at face value. James O'Keefe is a conservative propagandist who has been shown to be a liar.

That's a lot of money and layers of subterfuge to do something that virtually any moron could do while wandering through a Trump rally. Trump supporters are already so suggestible, you would just need a little bit of skill to make them do this. Yes, even singing the "happy and gay" part. A houseplant could incite anarchy among Trump supporters.

Interesting stuff

Project Veritas was able to infiltrate the private political consulting company Democracy Partners and its contractor the Foval Group which have ties to the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

According to Foval Group founder Scott Foval, “The campaign (Hillary Clinton campaign) pays the DNC, DNC pays Democracy partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval group, Foval Group goes and executes the shit on the ground.”

“We have to be careful because what we don’t need is for it to show up on CNN that the DNC paid ‘X’ people to..that’s not going to happen,” Scott Foval was caught saying on undercover video.

Interesting. Now, contrast this video playing six degrees of separation, which supposedly shows a conspiracy that leads directly to Hillary inciting violence at Trump rallies, with videos of Trump himself actually inciting violence at his own rallies. There doesn't seem to be much of a comparison to me, and that's if I believe anything O'Keefe produces, which I don't.

Interesting stuff

O'Keeffe?? We have already seen how accurate his crap is.

Should not be discounted? I have a hard time taking anything O'Keffe does because he is a lying hack. Has he released anything that wasn't a hack job?

Trump Base will proclaim the media is extremely biased to the left, but then when O'Keffe comes up to bat, integrity no longer seems important. Heck, they still don't believe his ACORN video was a hack job.

Then an investigation would show this. If he found something that seems credible from another source then why not investigate. Most news reporting is designed to sell copy and can miss some points.

While protesting is okay within the bounds of none incitement there have been protestors trying to block routes to rallies or disrupting rallies though I understand this involves a few incidents.

Back
Top Bottom