• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

The charges of Super exaggerator stand!
Um....how?

Well, for a start the planet should be uninhabitable by now, with sea rise all but subdued most low laying coastal areas. Artirc ice gone for ever, Himalayan ice gone, shall I keep going? By the way, here in Perth Western Australia, we've just had the wettest and coldest winnter in decades. This wasn't supposed to happen.

The charges of Super exaggerator stand!
Um....how?

Well, for a start the planet should be uninhabitable by now, with sea rise all but subdued most low laying coastal areas. Artirc ice gone for ever, Himalayan ice gone, shall I keep going? By the way, here in Perth Western Australia, we've just had the wettest and coldest winnter in decades. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Um....how?

Well, for a start the planet should be uninhabitable by now,
When did Gore make this prediction? Uninhabitable by 2016 September?
shall I keep going?
Yeah, if you can quote Gore on these specific predictions, so the 'charges' stand, yeah, that'd be great.
Otherwise, I'll just have to ask for any sort of substantiation of the charge you say 'stands.'

Well, for a start the planet should be uninhabitable by now,
shall I keep going?
Yeah, if you can quote Gore on these specific predictions, so the 'charges' stand, yeah, that'd be great.
Otherwise, I'll just have to ask for any sort of substantiation of the charge you say 'stands.'

http://www.allenbwest.com/analytica...l-gore-predicted-this-would-happen-this-month

- - - Updated - - -

To get back on topic. The Trumpet is almost level pegging with Clinton according to the latest polling.

shall I keep going?

http://www.allenbwest.com/analytica...l-gore-predicted-this-would-happen-this-month
Your site seems to be saying he said we 'may' have only 10 years to fix the problem. Not quite a quote of 'will be uninhabitable in ten years.' And there's a phrase 'worst case scenario' in there, not an inexorable prediction.

So on the subject of conservatives holding Gore accountable for things he did not actually say... No, your charges do not stand. But nice way to find someone putting more words into Al's mouth, there, angelo.

We should elect Hillary to get the woman thing outta the way. She will die soon and we will have a manprez

Are there many female stand up comedians? They would have a new lease of life, a field day should Clinton win!

If you had properly consulted your right wing authoritarian handbook, you would know the answer to that question.

No, there are no female stand up comedians, nor can there be any female stand up comedians, as women are incapable of being intentionally funny. Sometimes when they try to vagsplain things, it can be hilarious, but this is always unintentional comedy.

Here's a quote on another board by an out-spoken conservative, in a discussion about funny movies:

It's a genetic fact. Men are funnier than females...at least on the performance stage.

Females are less funny than males. Trust me, I know this is a very un-PC thing to say. But overall, it's true. I know this is going through high school, college, watching tons of stand-up acts....it's completely true.

Female comedy stars over the ages like Lucille Ball, Carol Burnet, Tina Fey, Joan Rivers, etc. have overcome and bucked the male dominance. But they are only a small contingent.

Males dominate by far.

I'm not sure why that is. Maybe they are just more aggressive (because of testosterone) and say things women wouldn't dare say because of trying to be "proper"??

Not sure. But the evidence so far is that males are funnier.....that's the bottom line.

Yeah, excoriate all you want....you know it's true.

I'd be stunned to find out that poster is a Trump supporter. Shocked!

I've seen comments on one board about how Clinton can't handle the job being a woman and all.

Back
Top Bottom