• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

USA Freedom Kids - Gawd help up all!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Maybe I'm late to the party with this, but did anyone see this group of spunky lip syncing children who performed at a Trump event? You may not want to watch, it is rather disturbing that parents would do this to their children. Sounds like a hack rip off of George C Cohen.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT2oAYGkB3c[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently the father of one of the children is suing because they weren't paid or something.

If you’re doing business with a religious son of a bitch, get it in writing. His word isn’t worth shit, not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.
Avoid fuck-ups. You all know the type. Anything they have anything to do with, no matter how good it sounds, turns into a disaster.

William S. Burroughs

Unfortunately, I did see it. It was gawd-awful! I'm sorry to be unkind to the kids, but there was no talent whatsoever in the act.

And yes, Trump's campaign refused to pay them and didn't even provide the promised table (so the group could peddle their DVD's)

What? Trump didn't pay someone who did work for him and is forcing that person to go through the time and expense of a court case in order to try and get the money? That's the first time that's ever happened ... this week.

They replayed that this morning on MSNBC. Funny shit!

Unfortunately, I did see it. It was gawd-awful! I'm sorry to be unkind to the kids, but there was no talent whatsoever in the act.

And yes, Trump's campaign refused to pay them and didn't even provide the promised table (so the group could peddle their DVD's)
They have DVDs?! While they may be able to dance or sing, the backing music had less pop than a $10 80's Casio keyboard. I can't imagine they have enough material and music to pull off a DVD.

I saw it it too, and considering the subject material, I tried to keep an open mind. I must say though, this was simply horrid.

... the backing music had less pop than a $10 80's Casio keyboard. I can't imagine they have enough material and music to pull off a DVD.

Can't un-hear... and can't get over your insult to $10 80's Casio keyboards. :eek:

I heard about it, but I hadn't watched the performance until just now (from the provided link). I don't have anything negative to say. If anything, I think they did well.

I heard about it, but I hadn't watched the performance until just now (from the provided link). I don't have anything negative to say. If anything, I think they did well.

That was the Sleep-Number commercial

What a disturbing paean to Fascism! What jingoistic claptrap!
"We have to stand up tall, to answer freedom's call"? -- WTF does that mean?

When did America become about freedom? It certainly doesn't promote it abroad, and at home Trump's party seems to be promoting an increasingly militaristic police state.
-- Sometimes a people seems to venerate that which it most lacks.

"Cowardice. Apologies for freedom (I can't handle this)." -- Isn't this a trumped-up, anti-Obama, Republican talking point?

"Enemies of freedom, come on boys, face the music, take 'em down."
"Deal from strength or get crushed every time."

-- So we are beset by enemies on all sides and our only hope is militant aggression; fortress America?

"USA! USA! We're the land of the free and the home of the brave, USA!"
-- Hogwash! A more paranoid and pusillanimous country I've never seen. Terrorists on every street corner! Mexicans taking our jobs! Mexican rapists and pestilent kids from Honduras invading! Nuclear devastation from Iran! Radio spots about home security measures and 25 year preserved food stores. Appeals to support our military "heros" abroad.

How is a nation of spineless jellyfish supposed to "stand up tall?"

What a disturbing paean to Fascism! What jingoistic claptrap!
"We have to stand up tall, to answer freedom's call"? -- WTF does that mean?
Maybe their father was talking about going to the potty?

Back
Top Bottom