• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Vanden Bossche warning - Please tell your government

jdf5 - I watched some of that video. Dude, you've got to do a better job at vetting your sources.
Must be the wrong video you are watching. :unsure: The interview starts about 1 hour in. His papers can be very difficult to understand but he is trying to make it simple in interviews.

Last edited:
That some vaccines increase the risk for infection through for example antibody dependent enhancement is nothing new.

I want to know what motivated this user to start an account on this particular small corner of the internet to share this particular batch of BS.
So i can live with myself and look myself in the mirror if Bossche is correct. I believe he is.
Can you live with yourself if he's not, and people die needlessly because you persuaded them not to take sensible precautions against disease?

What's with the anti covid vaccination cult anyway? Is it just that these folk's brains aren't as rational and scientific as is desirable? I always look for organic causes that make scientific sense. Maybe the pandemic related stress seriously degraded these guys rational faculties. Serious question.
There's a powerful and influential segment of society that benefits from misery and chaos.

Nobody wants to watch a news bulletin or read a newspaper that is full of good news.

You want to know why conspiracy theories are so popular? Ask Rupert Murdoch.

I want to know what motivated this user to start an account on this particular small corner of the internet to share this particular batch of BS.
So i can live with myself and look myself in the mirror if Bossche is correct. I believe he is.
I know when I try to convince people of a fringe idea that is based on hypothetical bullshit, I always resort to hysterical exaggerations too.

Science confirm though.

You understand that mass vaccination with a "leaky" vaxx put huge pressure on the virus to evolve?
The virus had little pressure with people getting infected so much by not caring about being infected.
So that the "fittest" variant will be one that beat the vaxx.
Except that in general, statistically, it is more likely a virus will become more contagious and weaker, than more contagious and stronger. Covid-19 has generally been following this route. The evolution is always about being able to infect more people to reproduce, the harm it does isn't relevant, and therefore expendable.
Then the vaccinated have way less protection than unvaxxed. Please think about it. It´s extinction level as Bossche says.
We've thought about it. We've explained to you repeatedly the issues with your comments. You are the one not thinking. You've already admitted you don't understand the science well, yet decided to hitch your wagon to a guy you don't understand.

But your reach here is tiny and you are in the political forum and not even the natural science forum that is on this discussion board for discussing science. Doesn't make sense how you selected this particular forum. If you want to discuss science then there are science forums for that.

I am a fish biologist that started posting here in 2001 because it was a place where I felt welcome as an unbeliever. I am trying to figure out the motivations of a new poster that pops into the political forum and not the science forum. What motivates this evangelism that feels like a drive-by creationist that used to hit the science side?

Another perspective
But the study by 50 scientists published in Cell debunks that article. :)
No content in his response as to how the Cell study debunks that article, but he sure knows how to do the Ctrl-V magic.

So should we stop vaccinations altogether or just those being politically obsessed over by the present cult? We must be killing ourselves, hastening armageddon. We need to tell all the preppers about this so they can store more food under their beds.

This mass vaccination will probably be remembered as mans biggest mistake.
The mass vaccinations have saved tens of millions of lives, by dramatically reducing the odds of having a severe outcome to the virus. Just look at the data.

What Bossche also says.
"They also recommend that research focus on new vaccines that not only prevent hospital admission and disease, but also "induce high and durable levels of mucosal immunity. The goal, they say, should be "to reduce infection of and transmission from vaccinated individuals," and to "reduce the possibility of variant selection in vaccinated individuals."

You think the scientists working on the problem don't know what this veterinarian claims to know?

This guy is intelligent and explains it well.

Yeah, the guy on Market-Ticker is the authority we should be listening to! I have clearly been listening to the wrong people and I stand corrected.

It does seem to be a big problem because the immune system becomes more damaged by each shot.

The vaxx only produce antibodies for the S-protein. Antibodies from infection recognize more of the virus. Also N-protein.

According to this study each shot makes broader immunity less likely.

"for any given viral copy number, the odds of anti-N seropositivity were 13.67 times higher for the placebo arm than the vaccine arm"

Igor explains. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/moderna-knew-vaccinated-people-will?s=r

BTW Vanden Bossche links to that blog so i guess they agree.
The problem is you are assuming he's right in saying the immune system is being damaged.
But studies show that now. The one by 50 scientists. There are others to.
If you mean you are waiting for mainstream media to confirm it for you: ( "Sorry, the experimental drug failed" ) i think you have to wait a long time. :)

It may even be national security not to tell people.
You still have presented no reason to think he's right.

The immune system always imprints on the first version it sees, whether that's a vaccine or the real virus. He's trying to make that into something evil--if it were then all the people who have gotten Covid would be at even higher risk.

Look, If I want to stay protected from the flu, I need a new shot every year. Why? Because the old shot doesn't work with the new flu variants. Was my immune system damaged because I got a flu shot last year? No. Believe it or not, my body can produce all kinds of anti-bodies, and it does, all the time. Just because my body was primed for last years flu with a vaccine, doesn't mean that I can't prime it for this year's flu with a vaccine too.

So yes, as new covid variants emerge, new vaccines that better target the variants need to be produced. But, also, ... duh.
Bossches warning is about mass vaccination with a leaky vaxx. That we put huge pressure on the virus to survive the vaxx.

Together with studies now showing that each injection also makes your natural immune system less and less effective is a very bad situation for the vaccinated.

What you still haven't addressed is that exactly the same pressure applies with regard to those who have previously gotten Covid. That's why we see all these variants--the virus keeps getting around the previous protection and lots of people have been infected more than once because of this. The vaccine provides a barrier that's a lot harder to get around but otherwise does the same thing.

So should we stop vaccinations altogether or just those being politically obsessed over by the present cult? We must be killing ourselves, hastening armageddon. We need to tell all the preppers about this so they can store more food under their beds.

This mass vaccination will probably be remembered as mans biggest mistake.

What Bossche also says.
"They also recommend that research focus on new vaccines that not only prevent hospital admission and disease, but also "induce high and durable levels of mucosal immunity. The goal, they say, should be "to reduce infection of and transmission from vaccinated individuals," and to "reduce the possibility of variant selection in vaccinated individuals."

Once again, you show you don't understand the situation.

Yes, they are trying to find a vaccine that will prevent infection. They haven't succeeded yet. That doesn't mean the current vaccine isn't of benefit.

And note that the most infectious strain probably has nothing at all to do with developing vaccine resistance--it appears to have evolved in a mouse. We aren't vaccinating mice so you can't blame it on the vaccine.

That some vaccines increase the risk for infection through for example antibody dependent enhancement is nothing new.
Once again, you fail to comprehend what your source is saying!

The issue was with the clinical trials. Since prior infection increasing the severity of subsequent infection is a known issue but at the time of the trials they didn't have any data on whether Covid exhibited this it had to be listed as a possible risk.

That doesn't mean it turned out to be that way. And of the ones mentioned in that publication I'm only aware of the issue with dengue fever--and note that it was known to happen before a vaccine was ever developed. The dengue vaccine has the same effect as dengue fever itself--making subsequent infections more serious. (Which has resulted in the ironic situation that for most people the proper protocol is to only use the dengue fever vaccine on those who have already had dengue fever.)

How the injection destroy the immune system. Vanden Bossche explain in his recent papers.

Why areC-19 vaccinated people no longer able to rely on relevant innate immune cells when circulating variants become resistant to the neutralizing capacity of the vaccinal Abs?

"Neutralizing anti-S Abs have strong affinity for SC-2 as they are primarily directed at immunodominant epitopes within the S-RBD. Because of their high affinity, these Abs can easily outcompete innate polyreactive IgM Abs that recognize self-like glycans on the surface of CoV. In case there is sufficient match between the immunodominant RBD epitopes and the vaccine-induced Abs, this does not pose a problem to controlling viral infection and spread. In the absence, however, of sufficient virus-neutralizing capacity of vaccine-induced Abs (due to resistance of the virus to potentially neutralizing anti-S Abs), these innate polyreactive IgM Abs can still be outcompeted by non-neutralizing, infection-enhancing anti-NTD Abs that are equally elicited by all S-based C-19 vaccines (see fig. 3).

As the enhancing NTD site is relatively conserved (i.e., shared among all different SC-2 variants), the enhancing Abs will be recalled upon re-exposure with new immune escape variants and bind with disproportionally high affinity to S if the neutralizing capacity of the vaccinal Abs towards the circulating variant is low.

Unless the functional capacity of the relevant innate immune cells has been sufficiently trained before
vaccination such as to produce relevant polyreactive IgM of higher affinity, the infectious and
pathogenic behavior of SC-2 in vaccinees will be largely determined by their vaccine-induced enhancing Abs, especially as those will continuously be boosted by virtue of the dominant circulation of the vaccine-resistant variant."

You keep quoting things, but never trying to imply you understand what the words say. The truth is, our immune system is more than just antibodies. And we have a mountain of evidence showing that while resistance to infection drops with subsequent variants, there is still some residual resistance to infection, and people that are immunized do much better against the disease than those who are not. And again, Omicron BA.4/5 appear to escape natural immunity from infection by Omicron BA.1, where as the vaccine has yet to show similar uselessness.

Personalty I find raspberries a very effective prentvtative for all viral infections.

As The Whitlams so wisely observed, you're better sorry than safe, when you count the cost.

The Earth probably isn't flat, but we should all lobby for our taxes to be spent on building a fance to stop people from falling off the edge. After all, better safe than sorry. How can we look ourselves in the mirror if the flat-earthers are correct and we did nothing?
The ice wall keeps people from falling off the edge, and the government already spends tax money guarding access to the ice wall, according to flat-earthers.

I once had 'Research Scientist' as my job title, but that title exaggerated my ability to read technical papers! I found the Cell paper too full of unfamiliar words for me to have any chance of coping with it.

But these days a person can usually get a pretty good about an idea by examining the messenger(s).

Once upon a time the dictum "Don't attack the messenger" may have made sense. For an idea to appear in print at all, one could figure the messenger was likely to be intelligent, serious and sincere.

Not any more. Many articles can be dismissed at once with just a glance at the domain name. And there are literally entire towns in Albania whose economy is based on the pennies earned by typing lies into Facebook!

Alex Berenson warned earlier this year.

I didn't click to see what Mr. Berenson had to say of course. I just typed his name into Google. Here's the first hit:
in April 2021 The Atlantic said:
In this crowded field of wrongness, one voice stands out. The voice of Alex Berenson: the former New York Times reporter, Yale-educated novelist, avid tweeter, online essayist, and all-around pandemic gadfly. Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we’ve surpassed 550,000) and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can’t protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

Berenson has a big megaphone. He has more than 200,000 followers on Twitter and millions of viewers for his frequent appearances on Fox News’ most-watched shows. On Laura Ingraham’s show, he downplayed the vaccines, suggesting that Israel’s experience proved they were considerably less effective than initially claimed. On Tucker Carlson Tonight, he predicted that the vaccines would cause an uptick in cases of COVID-related illness and death in the U.S.

The vaccines have inspired his most troubling comments. For the past few weeks on Twitter, Berenson has mischaracterized just about every detail regarding the vaccines to make the dubious case that most people would be better off avoiding them. As his conspiratorial nonsense accelerates toward the pandemic’s finish line, he has proved himself the Secretariat of being wrong:

They used to call me Swammerdami the Gullible, taking the words of the Desiderata — "listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story" — to heart. That stance is no longer sensical in this post-truth era.

Back
Top Bottom