• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Very Big News: We killed the ISIS leader again

The killing of Baghdadi does not balance Trump's abandonment of our allies the Kurds to Turkey. Baghdadi's death had to occur sooner or later, but we didn't have to stab the Kurds in the nack

I find it weird how leftists say, "The Kurds! The Kurds! Our allies!" But when we speak of our ally in Israel who also needs our help, leftists say, "Screw Israel! They don't need us to fight their battles! Why are we helping Israel?!?!"

Very anti-semitic. No other explanation.

Also, leftists speak better of an ISIS terrorist than they do about the President:
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar ad helm of Islamic State, dies at 48".

That was the Washington Post headline at first before they changed it. And people say leftists are the logical ones?

Orange man bad, ISIS leader good! LOL!

WUT! You really know how to twist the facts. If Sean Hannity your mentor?

Twisting what facts? The headline of the Washington Post said this at first:

"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar ad helm of Islamic State, dies at 48".

Can you see how that sounds like praise and sympathies toward the terrorist?

Read it again:

Can't you see how sick and deranged it is for people to speak better of a terrorist leader than our own American President?

I didn't even know he was a scholar until you posted that title. Thank you for informing me.

I didn't even know he was a scholar until you posted that title. Thank you for informing me.

You're disgusting.

For admitting I didn't know a fact??? You informed me. So I thanked you. Do you hate facts?

What's wrong with the headline, "Terrorist coward Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi dies whining and crying at 48" instead?

How do you know he was whining and crying? Is there a video?

WUT! You really know how to twist the facts. If Sean Hannity your mentor?

Twisting what facts? The headline of the Washington Post said this at first:

Can you see how that sounds like praise and sympathies toward the terrorist?
ad helm? Is that Latin?
Read it again:

more Latin?
Odd how you think we can't just look up a bit to reread that....
Can't you see how sick and deranged it is for people to speak better of a terrorist leader than our own American President?
Well, no. Since Baghdadi was willing to actually fight fir something he believes in. Several times, you have cast scorn upon "leftists" for wanting war but not willing to enlist, right?
So, by your expressed standards, that compliments Baghdadi more than you could EVER compliment that craven orange draft-dodging coward, who wants to take credit for an operation he jeopardized thru his own fawning over dictators.

For admitting I didn't know a fact??? You informed me. So I thanked you. Do you hate facts?

What's wrong with the headline, "Terrorist coward Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi dies whining and crying at 48" instead?

Why are you sticking up for a terrorist? You guys treat the average Joe Christian worse than terrorists.

I thought he set off a suicide vest. That takes guts.
Unlike Bonespurs, who fires people by tweet to avoid confronting them.

ad helm? Is that Latin?
Read it again:

more Latin?
Well, no. Since Baghdadi was willing to actually fight fir something he believes in. Several times, you have cast scorn upon "leftists" for wanting war but not willing to enlist, right?
So, by your expressed standards, that compliments Baghdadi more than you could EVER compliment that craven orange draft-dodging coward, who wants to take credit for an operation he jeopardized thru his own fawning over dictators.

Keith, I am literally in shock that you guys are defending one of the worst terrorists in the world. This is mindboggling.

What happened to, "Screw him! Let him rot!"

Why are you sticking up for a terrorist? You guys treat the average Joe Christian worse than terrorists.

Just because he's a terrorist does not mean YOU get a pass gor made-up lies.
And since you did not answer the question, have to conclude it's made-up.

:eek::eek::eek:

ad helm? Is that Latin? more Latin?

Keith, I am literally in shock that you guys are defending one of the worst terrorists in the world. This is mindboggling.
i am not defending him, Halfie. Read my post again.

I am saying YOU SET THE STANDARD, that we can ignore the claims of people who will not fight their own battles.

YOUR logic would put this leader in Valhalla before Trump got there.
What happened to, "Screw him! Let him rot!"
Again, i am not saying that _I_ laud the corpse. Just that you are inconsistent, and unwilling to face the consequences of your own claims.

I am not defending him. I don't even know him. For example, I didn't even know he was a scholar until you told me.

Has he wriiten any books? Or peer-reviewed papers?

I am not defending him. I don't even know him. For example, I didn't even know he was a scholar until you told me.

THE WASHINGTON POST SAID HE WAS A SCHOLAR!!! NOT ME!!!

IT'S THEIR WAY OF LOW-KEY PRAISING THE TERRORIST FILTH!!!

It would be like when John Wayne Gacy died, newspapers writing headlines, "Children's entertainer dead." or when Hitler died a newspaper writing, "Noted vegetetarian dog loving artist dies in bunker."

Can't you see how these would be FOOLISH AND DISHONEST?!?!? Sounds like low-key praise!

Dipwad, if a guy is brave, he's brave. Doesn't mean i approve of him.

I would rather know the truth than get propaganda like 'died whimpering and calling for baby Jesus.'

Besides, aren't WE glorified by facing competent opponents? If we only kill wimps, we're just bullies.

THE WASHINGTON POST SAID HE WAS A SCHOLAR!!! NOT ME!!!

IT'S THEIR WAY OF LOW-KEY PRAISING THE TERRORIST FILTH!!!

Whereas YOUR way of praising him is more subtle. The whole 'I despise cowards' rant means you MUST admire someone who died fighting....

I would rather know the truth than get propaganda like 'died whimpering and calling for baby Jesus.'

Besides, aren't WE glorified by facing competent opponents? If we only kill wimps, we're just bullies.

You think someone who goes around killing innocent people is brave? someone who commits suicide because he couldn't face the incoming soldiers like a man is brave?

jesus, Keith! This is insanity even by leftist standards.

You think someone who goes around killing innocent people is brave?
you do. Several times you have made it clear that you prefer actual fighters to just talkers.... must be rough, us being at war for the last 20 years and you never making it thru boott camp.
someone who commits suicide because he couldn't face the incoming soldiers like a man is brave?
if he suicide by his own hand, that does take guts. Something you apoatently know bupkes about.
jesus, Keith! This is insanity even by leftist standards.
and again, halfie, ALL OF THIS IS FROM YOUR STANDARDS. I am just the guy who recalks what YOU have said.

Back
Top Bottom