• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Very Big News: We killed the ISIS leader again

I thought he set off a suicide vest. That takes guts.
Unlike Bonespurs, who fires people by tweet to avoid confronting them.

Brave? Or just unwilling to be captured alive and face a lifetime in jail?
Either way, he didn't beg a friend to kill him. Pulling that trigger took a positive step.
Trump could never kill himself, even to save his kids. He'll be whining all the way to the end. or alternating whining and bluster.

What a shock.

but could you point me to the exact location where that wiki article talks about his death having been announced 5 times before.

Because you're pathetically intellectually lazy (taken from the Wiki section that you claimed to have "skimmed" and yet somehow missed):

1. 20 July 2015: The New York Times wrote that rumors that al-Baghdadi had been killed or injured earlier in the year had been "dispelled."
  2. 11 October 2015: the Iraqi air force claimed to have bombed al-Baghdadi's convoy in the western Anbar province close to the Syrian border while he was heading to Al-Karābilah to attend an ISIL meeting, the location of which was also said to be bombed. His fate was not immediately confirmed.
  3. 14 June 2016: several Middle Eastern media outlets claimed that al-Baghdadi had been killed in a US airstrike in Raqqa on 12 June.
  4. 3 October 2016: Various media outlets claimed that al-Baghdadi and 3 senior ISIL leaders were poisoned by an assassin
  5. 11 June 2017: Syrian state TV claimed al-Baghdadi had been killed in the artillery strike that was backed by the US.
  6. 16 June 2017: Russian media reported that al-Baghdadi might have been killed in a Russian air strike near Raqqa, Syria on 28 May
  7. 23 June 2017: Russian politician Viktor Ozerov stated that al-Baghdadi's death was almost "100% certain."
  8. Iran later claimed to confirm Russia's claim that Al-Baghdadi was killed in an airstrike.
  9. 29 June 2017: The Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA), the Iranian government's official media, published an article quoting a representative for Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to the Quds Force, stating that al-Baghdadi was "definitely dead."
  10. 11 July 2017: Iraqi news agency Al Sumaria stated on its website that ISIL had circulated a brief statement in Tal Afar that Baghdadi was dead.
  11. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights claimed it had "confirmed information" of his death.
  12. 28 July 2017: Drone expert and former intelligence soldier Brett Velicovich, described multiple covert missions in which his special operations team led the hunt for al-Baghdadi immediately after they killed his predecessor...Velicovich was further questioned by Fox News about the reports of al-Baghdadi's death after a Russian government claim of having killed him in Syria

So that's actually (more than) twelve instances where his death (or suspicions thereof) had been announced previously and by various sources.

Trump DESPISES ISIS. Of course he's going to boast harder about it. Trump brings life into his speeches. He's not a down-in-the-dumps somber person.

Of course he does. That explains why he removed that hundred US observers so His buddy Erdogan could invade Syria and attack Krud fighters who were guarding captured ISIS terrorists.

Truth be known. One narcissist was charmed by another Narcissist Erdogan filled Trump's ass with smoke so Trump narcissist returned the favor by letting Erdogan eliminate those ISIS guards.

Love those narcissist colored glasses you wear. Maybe you'd care to explain how self adulation assures 'mericans are safer

I thought he set off a suicide vest. That takes guts.
Unlike Bonespurs, who fires people by tweet to avoid confronting them.

Brave? Or just unwilling to be captured alive and face a lifetime in jail?
Either way, he didn't beg a friend to kill him. Pulling that trigger took a positive step.
Trump could never kill himself, even to save his kids. He'll be whining all the way to the end. or alternating whining and bluster.

First he'd have to worry about what could happen. Then he'd have to develop imaginary bone spurs. After that he'd go to the doctor and bribe him to attest to those imaginary things. Trump never does anything on his own. It's always somebody else. The one in the imaginary mirror.

That's because Obama sympathized with the terrorists.
Of course he did. That's why he kept his military from killing any of them.
Trump DESPISES ISIS. Of course he's going to boast harder about it. Trump brings life into his speeches. He's not a down-in-the-dumps somber person.
Nope. He's certainly not somber. No matter what he's doing.

Adding life to anything he does.

life.jpg
life1.jpg
life3.jpg

Stupid, self-centered, creepy life. Or dain bramage, could be dain bramage.

How stupid was it that Trump said that he ran like a coward, "Crying and whimpering"..
It was also reported that he had multiple children with him as a shield.
Maybe it was the CHILDREN that were crying.. ya think? So Bonespurs thinks it's a good idea to talk about how we got children killed.. but even better.. they were whimpering and crying first! good fucking job.

Everyone, please stop this disrespectful & un-American bashing of the President -- OUR President -- and his valor. I'd like you all to remember what he said after the Parkland school massacre. Read care-ful-ly:
"You don't know until you're tested, but I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon."
Now, that is a man. A man with a heart, and balls, and a brain. Case c-l-o-s-e-d, don't ya think.

Everyone, please stop this disrespectful & un-American bashing of the President -- OUR President -- and his valor. I'd like you all to remember what he said after the Parkland school massacre. Read care-ful-ly:
"You don't know until you're tested, but I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon."
Now, that is a man. A man with a heart, and balls, and a brain. Case c-l-o-s-e-d, don't ya think.

You're just TRYING to make my asshole clench until it bumps my tonsils, aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom