• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

VIDEOS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH

My sincerest apologies to any conservatives or libertarians (who are completely different, I swear!) who are offended because this video suggests that scientists know more about science than they do. I have hurt your feelings, and that is of course unforgivable, but I have a sick sense of humor.

I live in an area that is overwhelmingly liberal. I really don't see or meet any of the anti-science "conservolibertarians" that you are always ranting about. I just hear about them on the TV and internet. I do however, come in daily contact with a lot of anti-science liberals, who think they know more about science than the scientists. I find them to be just as ignorant and arrogant as the right wingers I hear about. Here's a recent example from a well known libtard who came to our state capital recently:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article17814440.html

“They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone,” Kennedy said. “This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country.”

Other popular anti-science stance from liberals here is fear of electromagnetic radiation (from cell towers, Smart (electric power usage) Meters, etc.), pesticides, nuclear energy, not to mention the embracing of alternative medicine, Chinese medicine, psychic woo, etc. You need to start realizing your own house needs cleaning. Liberal anti-science attitudes can be just as dangerous and ubiquitous as "conservolibertarian" anti-science attitudes.

I live in an area that is overwhelmingly liberal. I really don't see or meet any of the anti-science "conservolibertarians" that you are always ranting about. I just hear about them on the TV and internet. I do however, come in daily contact with a lot of anti-science liberals, who think they know more about science than the scientists. I find them to be just as ignorant and arrogant as the right wingers I hear about. Here's a recent example from a well known libtard who came to our state capital recently:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article17814440.html

“They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone,” Kennedy said. “This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country.”

Other popular anti-science stance from liberals here is fear of electromagnetic radiation (from cell towers, Smart (electric power usage) Meters, etc.), pesticides, nuclear energy, not to mention the embracing of alternative medicine, Chinese medicine, psychic woo, etc. You need to start realizing your own house needs cleaning. Liberal anti-science attitudes can be just as dangerous and ubiquitous as "conservolibertarian" anti-science attitudes.

I apologize for ever suggesting that conservolibertarians are ever anti-science. That was politically incorrect of me.

Of course what I meant to say is that conservolibertarians are supporters of real science, but in some cases the majority of scientists are part of a vast liberal conspiracy which is probably part of some dastardly liberal plan to shove us all into FEMA camps and confiscate our guns.

Can you ever forgive me for claiming that scientists are practicing "science" when you guys get the truth about real science from Fair And BalancedTM sources? I must confess that the whole reason I lied and claimed that scientists know science was to lull you into a false sense of security for when we use Obama's secret weather weapon and finally destroy all of your freedoms. Because we hate freedom and we hate America.

Back
Top Bottom