• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Warren on Gay Marriage

You don't understand what a rape fantasy is. It is fantasizing about raping someone against their will. If someone agrees to be raped, it is not rape by definition. It is consensual sex.
No, pretty sure i know what rape is, what a rape fantasy is, whst 'acting out' a rape fantasy is. I have gotten good feedback on a number of short stories that have included rape scenes.
Thing is, as long as it's not real, nor likely to become real, it's not illegal. So, the fantasies, the fictions, the sex play with a consenting partner, that's distinct from rape, the felony.

And it's also pretty stupid how people insist that if you think or write about something sexual, you must want to do that. No one thinks every shootout in a cop show means the writer wants to rob a gas station and die in hot pursuit....

In reality, i always take no for an answer. Even on a night already designated for sex. Even if she starts it. Because i have control ovrr my actions.
I don't have that sort of control over what i find attractive. Just how we're wired.

To be fair, sometimes I don't take "no" for an answer. "Otters" on the other hand... If I didn't respect that, I wouldn't need to wait for him to kill me in my sleep. I would probably just do it myself.

You don't understand what a rape fantasy is. It is fantasizing about raping someone against their will. If someone agrees to be raped, it is not rape by definition. It is consensual sex.
No, pretty sure i know what rape is, what a rape fantasy is, whst 'acting out' a rape fantasy is. I have gotten good feedback on a number of short stories that have included rape scenes.
Thing is, as long as it's not real, nor likely to become real, it's not illegal. So, the fantasies, the fictions, the sex play with a consenting partner, that's distinct from rape, the felony.

And it's also pretty stupid how people insist that if you think or write about something sexual, you must want to do that. No one thinks every shootout in a cop show means the writer wants to rob a gas station and die in hot pursuit....

In reality, i always take no for an answer. Even on a night already designated for sex. Even if she starts it. Because i have control ovrr my actions.
I don't have that sort of control over what i find attractive. Just how we're wired.

To be fair, sometimes I don't take "no" for an answer. "Otters" on the other hand... If I didn't respect that, I wouldn't need to wait for him to kill me in my sleep. I would probably just do it myself.
Secret-code-word-no is still a no, the possibility of which makes the rape fictional.

Back
Top Bottom