• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What are the Chances that Lev Has a Tragic Accident?

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
What are the chances that Lev Parnas has a tragic accident or commits "suicide" (like Mr. Epstein) in the not-too-distant future?

Call logs released to Democrats, announced today, make me think that guy might be living on borrowed time...

Adam Schiff said:
“It is deeply concerning that at a time when the president of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival, that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” Schiff said on Tuesday of Nunes’ communications with Parnas and Giuliani.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm thinking ~10% chance of something like this:

quanucci.jpg

Think he might catch the polonium flu?
But ukrainians don't have access to polonium.

Ukranians don't have any obvious reason to WANT him to catch polonium flu either. Clearly you aren't understanding the subtext here.
Oh, I understand it completely, it's it just you don't understand subsubtext here :)
Parnas has zero connection to Russia, He is also not the worst thing that happened to Trump. So if Putin decides to start making "favors" to Trump he would have to start with a half-a-dozen other people before getting to Parnas. On the other hand, rich people in Ukraine who are behind that money siphoned through Parnas to Trump may have a reason to cut all links to them, but even that is too late. Parnas is more immediate problem for Nunes. In a half-perfect world Trump and most of his people would have been in prison already without any help from Parnas.

Also, if anything happens to any player in his gang, the rest of the gang (Guliani, Nunes, Mulvaney, Pompeo....,that guy in a shirt Jordan his name?) would throw Trump under the bus in no time.

Last edited:
What are the chances that Lev Parnas has a tragic accident or commits "suicide" (like Mr. Epstein) in the not-too-distant future?

Call logs released to Democrats, announced today, make me think that guy might be living on borrowed time...

Adam Schiff said:
“It is deeply concerning that at a time when the president of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival, that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” Schiff said on Tuesday of Nunes’ communications with Parnas and Giuliani.

Thoughts?

We are supposed to have three separate branches of government that check each other's power to the benefit of the American people's interests. When one branch "colludes" with another branch in such a way as to undermine the American people's interests, such an activity should demand expulsion and criminal charges.

Ukranians don't have any obvious reason to WANT him to catch polonium flu either. Clearly you aren't understanding the subtext here.
Oh, I understand it completely, it's it just you don't understand subsubtext here :)
Parnas has zero connection to Russia, He is also not the worst thing that happened to Trump.

WHOOSH! Zorq is correct - it went way over your head. He is "not the worst thing that happened to Trump" - YET.
Nor will he ever be, if forces beyond his comprehension should be made to converge properly.

Parnas has zero connection to Russia, He is also not the worst thing that happened to Trump. So if Putin decides to start making "favors" to Trump he would have to start with a half-a-dozen other people before getting to Parnas. On the other hand, rich people in Ukraine who are behind that money siphoned through Parnas to Trump may have a reason to cut all links to them, but even that is too late. Parnas is more immediate problem for Nunes. In a half-perfect world Trump and most of his people would have been in prison already without any help from Parnas.

Also, if anything happens to any player in his gang, the rest of the gang (Guliani, Nunes, Mulvaney, Pompeo....,that guy in a shirt Jordan his name?) would throw Trump under the bus in no time.

No, you are so deranged with demanding that there was no shadey activity between Russia and Trump, that is all you see everywhere. This is about Nunes engaging in shady activities that support another branch of government and violate the principles of the foundation of our system of checks and balances.

In a courtroom, it is illegal for one lawyer to have a conversation with the judge without the other lawyer present... such basic checks of fairness and transparency do not exist in the legislative / Executive relationship... but must.

No, you are so deranged with demanding that there was no shadey activity between Russia and Trump, that is all you see everywhere. This is about Nunes engaging in shady activities that support another branch of government and violate the principles of the foundation of our system of checks and balances.

In a courtroom, it is illegal for one lawyer to have a conversation with the judge without the other lawyer present... such basic checks of fairness and transparency do not exist in the legislative / Executive relationship... but must.
This is some tortured and ..... deranged post.

Channeling Devin Nunes now? You sound just like him with your declarative nonsense and complete lack of substantive argument.
Why not just keep repeating "WITCH HUNT! HOAX!"? That is just as effective as your commentary when it comes to making facts go away.

Channeling Devin Nunes now? You sound just like him with your declarative nonsense and complete lack of substantive argument.
Why not just keep repeating "WITCH HUNT! HOAX!"? That is just as effective as your commentary when it comes to making facts go away.
What is wrong with you two? posting this random and repetitive bullshit which has nothing to do with what I posted. You forgot that you are the guy who came out with cornfield guy add conspiracy?

These guys pose no threat to Russia. They pose a threat to the Trump Admin and Giuliani... and Nunes as well.

What is wrong with you two? posting this random and repetitive bullshit which has nothing to do with what I posted.

I fucking QUOTED the stupid shit you posted and responded to it, calling it what it is - vacuous propagandist bullshit.
I get that you can't stand being called out on it.

What is wrong with you two? posting this random and repetitive bullshit which has nothing to do with what I posted. You forgot that you are the guy who came out with cornfield guy add conspiracy?

Of course it's nothing to do with what YOU posted... YOU post off topic nonsense and no one is following your attempted derail... I even tried to explian the point of the thread that I thought you were missing... but now I believe it was an intentional attempt to derail / distract. Cry some more about it... we don't care about your fake outrage.

What is wrong with you two? posting this random and repetitive bullshit which has nothing to do with what I posted.

I fucking QUOTED the stupid shit you posted and responded to it, calling it what it is - vacuous propagandist bullshit.
I get that you can't stand being called out on it.
No, you quoted my post , not stupid shit, it was your reply which was stupid shit, as usual.

Of course it's nothing to do with what YOU posted... YOU post off topic nonsense and no one is following your attempted derail... I even tried to explian the point of the thread that I thought you were missing... but now I believe it was an intentional attempt to derail / distract. Cry some more about it... we don't care about your fake outrage.
Stop posting bullshit

Back
Top Bottom