• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What are you drinking today?

gmbteach

Mrs Frizzle
Basic Beliefs
On my journey :D
We have a food one, why not a drinks one? :)

I am drinking a refreshing ‘punch’

100ml Stones Ginger Wine,
200ml Pineapple Juice
700ml sparkling Mineral water.

later today I will change the ratio to be:
50ml Ginger Wine,
150ml pineapple juice
250ml brut bubbles
top up with sparkling mineral water.

I will add some strawberries and grapefruit chunks to it.

I'm sampling my homebrew cider, and my homebrew strong Yorkshire ale.

They went into kegs a couple of weeks ago, so I'm drawing out the first litre or so of each to remove the trub. The first half litre is discarded, as it's more trub than brew, but after that it's drinkable stuff.

I have about 19 litres of each, and the same again of Pilsner currently lagering; Next week I'll mash a hoppy Kentish ale to complete the set of four brews I like to have on tap at any given time.

256D82E3-5D8D-453E-B367-2F126CC57975.jpeg

I'm sampling my homebrew cider, and my homebrew strong Yorkshire ale.

They went into kegs a couple of weeks ago, so I'm drawing out the first litre or so of each to remove the trub. The first half litre is discarded, as it's more trub than brew, but after that it's drinkable stuff.

I have about 19 litres of each, and the same again of Pilsner currently lagering; Next week I'll mash a hoppy Kentish ale to complete the set of four brews I like to have on tap at any given time.

View attachment 43004
That fridge is so old! I bought it in 1995 for $50 and the person I bought it off said it was 20 years old and that it might last a few months……….

:D I like the sign on the fridge. There's a humorous guy online that runs an appliance repair website that I go to once in a while for advice. When talking about a refrigerator/freezer combo, he refers to the two compartments as the "beer side" and the "ice cream" side.

:D I like the sign on the fridge. There's a humorous guy online that runs an appliance repair website that I go to once in a while for advice. When talking about a refrigerator/freezer combo, he refers to the two compartments as the "beer side" and the "ice cream" side.
I made him that sign using an A4 sticker sheet and the printer. But I should get him a proper one made I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom