• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What country music do you like?

I remember when those guys came by and played our conference room on their radio tour.

Honestly I don't know that I'd call them country. Blackberry Smoke is Southern Rock. Really good Southern Rock.

I remember when those guys came by and played our conference room on their radio tour.

Honestly I don't know that I'd call them country. Blackberry Smoke is Southern Rock. Really good Southern Rock.

They are great! That's all I care about, not if they belong to this or that subgroup. Yes they're Southern Rock, but so what?

Now, you know all these groups better than anybody else here, so based on what I've "liked" so far, what do you suggest, what groups do you recommend?

They are great! That's all I care about, not if they belong to this or that subgroup. Yes they're Southern Rock, but so what?

Now, you know all these groups better than anybody else here, so based on what I've "liked" so far, what do you suggest, what groups do you recommend?

I think you may have already linked to them, but from what I understand, Midland is pretty good. I've known the head of promotion for their label for a long time, and he absolutely believes in them, so that's enough for me.

I think you may have already linked to them, but from what I understand, Midland is pretty good. I've known the head of promotion for their label for a long time, and he absolutely believes in them, so that's enough for me.

What a warm family they seem to be, great clip. Oh... damn can they sure sing and play a tune !

In a way I don't like it, in a way I like it a lot. No matter the song, she at least sing beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom