• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What did Trump say yesterday that was true?

AirPoh

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Since keeping up with his lie can be so onerous, I figured a truth tracker would be more practical.

Please, no statements of bravado, opinions, or name calling quotes.

Have at it.

Well, he accurately cited other people's inaccurate Tweets.

This thread is illustrative of why it's so hard to hang anything on Trump or Al Capone.

You can find things he said that are true, but you have to surgically remove them from the context in which they were uttered.
For instance: "As President I have an obligation to end corruption" seems to be true, until one sees that it was offered only as a rationalization for using taxpayer money to extort personal political benefit from a foreign country.

It is easier and more accurate to view Cheato as he is; the rightful kingpin of a massive Crime Family called The Trump Administration, than to try to envision his amoral, corrupt authoritarian intent as that of an actual American President.

He sang something to the effect of “I did it my way,” but granted those words weren’t really strung together from his own creation.

The Kurds didn’t help the US with the Normandy invasion.

I’ve exited my ‘If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry’ phase and entered into... chagrin resignation with mouth agape? I’m not sure what to call this. I don’t understand my feelings.
In his defense, the incredible article he referenced mentioned other battles too.

Bull Run, Bunker Hill, Yorktown, Midway... where were the Kurds?

I’ve exited my ‘If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry’ phase and entered into... chagrin resignation with mouth agape? I’m not sure what to call this. I don’t understand my feelings.
What's that engineering term for structures that were sound but through wear, tear, and age are approaching a breaking point? Metal fatigue?
Might you be suffering mental fatigue? Outrage fatigue?

Dumbshit fatigue?

What's that engineering term for structures that were sound but through wear, tear, and age are approaching a breaking point? Metal fatigue?
Might you be suffering mental fatigue? Outrage fatigue?

Dumbshit fatigue?
Actually Trump Derangement Syndrome Fatigue. Because if you find such statements totally nonsensical, especially in light of our ally in Syria being bombed from the Turkish Air Force, you must be a partisan loon.

In his defense, the incredible article he referenced mentioned other battles too.

They were, however, instrumental in the capture of LaGuardia airport in the War of Independence.

They were, however, instrumental in the capture of LaGuardia airport in the War of Independence.
It is true that their presence in Flushing probably pinned the Hessians at the Waffle House off the Expressway, rendering them useless in the battle.
But no shots were fired in anger, by either group. So experts on both sides continue to argue their 'instrumental' status.

Back
Top Bottom