• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Movie Is This? - Only Give Wrong Answers

Calling it early since I forgot which thread I was in. This is not a movie still; it's just a weird-perspective snapshot.

The other week I forgot which thread I was in and declared somebody the winner of a contest I wasn't judging. But I hope I fixed that before anyone noticed.

Anyway, it's all yours, KT.

Okay, everybody wins! Everybody in every thread is a winner!

Calling it early since I forgot which thread I was in. This is not a movie still; it's just a weird-perspective snapshot.

The other week I forgot which thread I was in and declared somebody the winner of a contest I wasn't judging. But I hope I fixed that before anyone noticed.

Thanks, Wiploc! I'll take the win, even though its clearly tainted by scandal. :D

scene-from-lars-von-trier-001.jpg

Shallow Grave

Passion of the Christ

Thanks, Wiploc! I'll take the win, even though its clearly tainted by scandal. :D

View attachment 13399

Valkyrie.

Back
Top Bottom