• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Movie Is This? - Only Give Wrong Answers

Tough choice, but going with WAB even if it breaks my rule against altered titles.

Who Killed Roger Rabbit.

P.S. That's my favorite scene from all the stupid fat hobbit movies, maybe because it inspired one of my favorite memes from the era before they were called memes, back when sharing amusing discoveries on the internet meant something dammit.

Tough choice, but going with WAB even if it breaks my rule against altered titles.

Who Killed Roger Rabbit.

P.S. That's my favorite scene from all the stupid fat hobbit movies, maybe because it inspired one of my favorite memes from the era before they were called memes, back when sharing amusing discoveries on the internet meant something dammit.

Holy crap, I won by accident. I remembered the title as Who Killed Roger Rabbit. Honest. But I will gladly take credit for the alteration. :joy:

okay, next:

unnamed.jpg

I had to verify to myself that there was a film by that title, since I guess I've been living under a rock, and the winner of this year's Summarise Proust contest goes to....the.....

Oh never mind..............Bomb #20.

I had to verify to myself that there was a film by that title...
Thanks! Keeping to the theme, let's see if anybody can figure out what movie this is:

Listen-and-download-Harry-Potter-and-the-Prisoner-of-Azkaban-Audiobook-free.jpg

Back
Top Bottom