• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

She also sang with Robert Plant on The Battle of Evermore:

I like the wailing dissonance of the duet. Also from about 3:50 to 4:30 it feels like you are falling behind something rushing past you and by 4:30 you have caught up with a vengeance. I am not sure what the technical term for what they are doing with the timing of the song is.

Eva Cassidy made me think of Sandy Denny who also died young after falling down stairs and getting a cerebral hemorrhage.

But Eva's voice has a feel similar to Bonnie Raitt in my opinion.

Sarah Vaughn - The More I See You

The more I see you,
The more I want you.
Somehow this feeling
Just grows and grows.
With every sigh I become more mad about you,
More lost without you,
And so it goes.
Can you imagine
How much I'll love you
The more I see you
As years go by?
I know the only one for me can only be you.
My arms won't free you;
My heart won't try.

I'm psyched to be going to see the Foo Fighters in less than a week. I know that you've all probably seen this before but it's still pretty cool.

[YOUTUBE]JozAmXo2bDE[/YOUTUBE]

Dvorak's Violin Concerto in A minor with Josef Suk as violinist and Karel Ancerl conducting the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.

I'm listening to Alestorm's Sunset on the Golden Age. Its pretty solid. It does not as good as Captain Morgan's Revenge and Black Sails at Midnight.

Rhonda Vincent is amazing.

At the moment, I'm listening to Miles Davis' Bitches Brew.

Schubert's Symphony No. 9, the "Great" C major symphony, with Daniel Barenboim conducting the Berlin Philharmonic.

Back
Top Bottom