• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

FA could dance. Not much of a vocalist, but a pretty good dancer, though I wonder if he could have actually been that good doing it in high heels like his partners had to do. It's a bit sad he got more credit than they did.

Thanks for the flashback.

FA could dance. Not much of a vocalist, but a pretty good dancer, though I wonder if he could have actually been that good doing it in high heels like his partners had to do. It's a bit sad he got more credit than they did.

Thanks for the flashback.

You're very welcome! I agree pirouetting around in high heels must be very difficult, but what Fred Astaire had was a remarkable sense of balance. I mean look at his posture...
Perfect form all the time! And Ginger Rogers is amazing too!

Was used in Kiki's Delivery Service (1989), but came out in 1974. Hunted around until I found the right version that was not "cleaned up" and compressed.

Last edited:
I found out about this song from a Vine clip here:

I thought she was maybe Irish or Eastern European or something, not from Queens.

Love this song.

Belew is playing 7/8 time and Fripp is playing 13/8 time, so the guitars go out of phase but then sync back up. Brilliant!

[YOUTUBE]IpMyf9EJDFA[/YOUTUBE]

Good stuff, and the type of singing he does, did it influence some of the monotone grunge vocals?

And sometimes you need some old school hip hop.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPQdZLyHYE[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom