• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

Ah jeez...you use Bing?

I have no words....

Bing seems to come hand-in-hand (manacled, shackled?) with my Chromium browser, which I use on my PC. I thought Bing and Google were sleeping together? Or that one of them was a smaller fish eaten a bigger fish?

In any case, I've got a new cellphone now and now I can post with that, even by talking into it! Hooo-rayyyyy! Who knows what I might be able to come up with, provided which the hell ever browser it is (I think it's a Google browzer - leastways I rekkin that icon I tap to go on the net on the phone with sort of looks like something googly, or maybe bingly. Perhaps Yahooey? I used the word Yagoolebing at TFT a few times to refer to an oracle, or a deity.) can make heads or tails, or any sense at all, of what I say - especially after one or two, or seven or sixty-four cups of coffee?

I read that Balzac (pronounced...never mind) drank around fifty cups of coffee a day! No wonder he wrote all those books!

/ :offtopic:

Last edited:
Disable Chrome. Immediately.
Use duckduck go or yandex apps.. I'm mean if your gonna get hacked you might as well concede that you tried.
I'm using Firefox beta also.
Set default engine to something other than Bing.
With all the drama with GitHub maybe others can weigh in.
Silicone valley is down stream from what I know so the shit that flows from there has to have a pretty effective pump to get upstream. It's their problem.
Only reason I use yandex is for optical recognition search, it seems to find oddly satisfying results.

The PC I am using is already old and on its way out. Plus, I don't care if I am being watched, monitored, whatever. Bring it!

I was using Firefox but it kept on screwing up. I had many problems with Safari and Opera, too. And dammit, I loved Opera for a while, until my old super-duper wizzbang of a computer finally died (R.I.P.).

Soon I am going to move out of this wretched apartment and move elsewhere, and get a new computer. I can even live with a Kindle and a phone for a while. To hell with a personal computer! To hell with television! To hell with landlines! To hell with...with...

No, I need what I need! I need my Kindle and my phone. But I don't need my books. To hell with my books!

Well, except my complete Spinoza. I paid 70 clams for that one. Oh, and my Tanakh. Paid almost 80 for that, and it was worth it because GOD sounds funnier in that than S/he does in the KJV, and certainly more funny than any of the new versions of the bible.

"Listen, you stiffnecked person! So what if your teeth are bad and you have trouble talking...don't worry! I told you, I'll put the words in your mouth. What? No, Moses, not lit-erally. It was a figure of speech! Ah neva mind..."

Speaking of humor, can anyone be less funny than Calvin? I thought maybe Spinoza was the king of not funny.

I don't know what the phrase "kiss me deadly" means, and now that I think of it...this isn't a "guilty" pleasure. It's ridiculous, and I love it.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIt3OGra3Lo[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know what the phrase "kiss me deadly" means, and now that I think of it...this isn't a "guilty" pleasure. It's ridiculous, and I love it.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIt3OGra3Lo[/YOUTUBE]

Uhhh, was Lita Ford in Poison? Or Cinderella? Because, uh...well...

Just kidding!

You gotta admit, though, those guys looked pretty sharp, especially if you were hammered. Just sayin'...ah the eighties...

Back
Top Bottom