• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What should Kamala's ads say?

I think she should go very negative. Point out over and over again his comment about Veterans being suckers and losers, implicate him as an agent of Russian intelligence (although without actually saying that). Numerous other things, rapists, fondler, etc. over and over again. Point out what his own staff has said about him, “ fucking moron” , etc. his own professor said he was the dumbest student he ever taught. More and more like that. Even his mushroom shaped penis is fair game.

Maybe though this is best served for the independent PACs.

Racist trash.
1J6lxc.gif

In reality, Don2's mangling of Kamala's name, together with the "dark" adjective made me think of the "Kali ma" chant in that classic scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
And of course you're using a mined quote from Anita Sarkeesian to make it sound like she was exaggerating so that you can duck responsibility for posting something racist.

I can't find any likely method of getting a message to the campaign, anything that would be heard.
[...]
Finally, anyone know how to suggest ad strategies to the campaign? Is it pointless to try?
Before there can be coherent strategies for getting the message out, first the Harris campaign has to settle on a message that goes beyond vibes and memes. And note that suggestions offered here have been in that vein.

First, where is she on the issues? She is infamously avoiding giving interviews, and her campaign website does not even, at the time of this writing, have an "Issues" tab.
View attachment 47241
Why? She has the momentum on her side. As long as she has that, she can just stand pat.
Throwing out more details just gives the other side material to work with.

I can't find any likely method of getting a message to the campaign, anything that would be heard.
[...]
Finally, anyone know how to suggest ad strategies to the campaign? Is it pointless to try?
Before there can be coherent strategies for getting the message out, first the Harris campaign has to settle on a message that goes beyond vibes and memes. And note that suggestions offered here have been in that vein.

First, where is she on the issues? She is infamously avoiding giving interviews, and her campaign website does not even, at the time of this writing, have an "Issues" tab.
View attachment 47241
Why? She has the momentum on her side. As long as she has that, she can just stand pat.
Harris has to be careful about not undermining Biden while he's still President. She shouldn't be making any grand speeches about changing course or doing things differently. She should emphasize accomplishments of the current Administration and how she will build on them.

I think she should keep hitting hard on Trump's criminal convictions, multiple upcoming trials in State and Federal courts, and his openly declared "love" of violent, cop-hating insurrectionists.

I think she should go very negative. Point out over and over again his comment about Veterans being suckers and losers, implicate him as an agent of Russian intelligence (although without actually saying that). Numerous other things, rapists, fondler, etc. over and over again. Point out what his own staff has said about him, “ fucking moron” , etc. his own professor said he was the dumbest student he ever taught. More and more like that. Even his mushroom shaped penis is fair game.

Trump just pissed all over Medal of Honor recipients. It’s like striking gold every day.

Trump just pissed all over Medal of Honor recipients. It’s like striking gold every day.

People say it should've ended after he mocked the disabled reporter, but it's amazing to me he does this and hordes of idiots still vote for him. And amazing to me they still believe they're "patriots".

I'm not sure what you are talking about here.
But could it be accurately described as Bonespurs just pissed all over Medal of Honor recipients?

It would be in character. Didn't Bonespurs dismiss John McCain because McCain was stupid enough to get captured?
Tom

Reactions: SLD

Hunh?

So black and white. We're not right wing authoritarian followers, so we are free to understand things a bit beyond that. ACAB is a commentary about cop culture. There's some good apples, but they're stored with rotting ones so I never understood the "just some bad apples" excuse. Do they want all cops to be rotten? Because that's how you turn your good apples rotten, by doing nothing about the rotten ones.

But anyway, law enforcement hopefully will go through some evolution and accept the science on certain things and, you know, stop hiring the worst among us to be given weapons, training, and the power of the state in dealing directly with citizens. We collectively learn more every day and more and more pressure will be applied to force all LE agencies to make some drastic changes.

Yes, we like cops who are good and do their jobs. That has always been true. We need them to be better, much better than they are, and cops who whine about criticism from citizens need to man the fuck up, as they say.

But the bottom section, the black and white nature of their thinking part is true but they're not concerned because they don't fucking care. The GOP and its devotees threw out any semblance of conscience years ago. There's literally no principles at play there except to go along with whatever their favorite strongman mouthpiece says. Oh, and violence. That's a principle they find pretty easy to stick to, it seems.

And they should play them all on Fox News, over and over again.

And they should play them all on Fox News, over and over again.
We need the Catheter Cowboy back.

Hunh?
“When we gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom… It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor— but civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead. She [Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Miriam Adelson, a big campaign contributor] gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

So it’s the old “suckers and losers” speech, aimed at recipients of our highest military honor. Some geezer with a big checkbook gets a “better” honor. What a sick fuck.

Hunh?
“When we gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom… It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor— but civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead. She [Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Miriam Adelson, a big campaign contributor] gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

So it’s the old “suckers and losers” speech, aimed at recipients of our highest military honor. Some geezer with a big checkbook gets a “better” honor. What a sick fuck.
Do you have a link for that? I’ll use it on Facebook

Hunh?

It’s everywhere. Here’s a mainstream media link:

Hunh?

Yeah, Trump's statements on veterans is umm... not typical fair for the average GOP'er. Trump just gets away with this stuff. The GOP laid into Clinton for draft dodging. Things shifted though and the GOP did brutally attack John Kerry who DID serve, not just in the military but in Vietnam.

Honestly, having lived through Clinton, it does make all of the right-wing talk very very hard to stomach. The morality high they projected, attacks on military service dodging, impeachment for lying under oath about a blowjob. The right-wing wouldn't shut up about it. Now it's allow Trump to trod on veterans, accept trying to steal an election, treat the serial adulterer and bankruptcy king like the Xian messiah.

[...]

View attachment 47241
Harris has to be careful about not undermining Biden while he's still President. She shouldn't be making any grand speeches about changing course or doing things differently. She should emphasize accomplishments of the current Administration and how she will build on them.
Indeed, she has the unenviable task of touting success in an economy America is uncertain on, while providing plans for how she'll improve things.

The big thing will be reproductive rights. Women represent 52% or so of the entire general turnout in an election. Flipping one or two points there has substantial impacts in battleground states. As we have seen, there is a minority, but very notable number of conservative women that want reproductive rights. Swing one-quarter of them, and this election is done.

Past that, I do wonder what ads provide. Past reproductive rights, there is just the economy. It transitions to boots on the ground to get younger voters to vote and minorities to vote in larger numbers.

Meanwhile, the GOP has endless ads about how crimes are being committed in your state by illegals. Please ignore that almost all crimes in a state are committed by legals.
I think she should keep hitting hard on Trump's criminal convictions, multiple upcoming trials in State and Federal courts, and his openly declared "love" of violent, cop-hating insurrectionists.
If January 6th didn't change someone's mind about Trump and to at least vote against him, what ad about that day would?

I'd use January 6th against any Representative or Senator that voted not to impeach him for it.

If January 6th didn't change someone's mind about Trump and to at least vote against him, what ad about that day would?
Unfortunately, you may be right about that. Still, he did sit on his ass for 187 minutes. Do the righties know that? Does Fox News ever say that? I want to rub their noses in it. All the people in my town who plant those 'We Support Law Enforcement' signs in their yards -- right wingers, mainly -- can they explain to themselves the three hours that Trump allowed insurrectionists to roam wild in the Capitol?

Back
Top Bottom