• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What should Kamala's ads say?

The question usually is, will they be able to respond to the 3 AM call? Trump did nothing but revel in the riot. And they love him all the more for it.

@ZiprHead I find it telling that Trump doesn't understand that the whole reason the Medal of Honor is so hard to get is because the Honor comes from Self-Sacrifice.

Of course there's a correlation between being messed up or dead, and knowingly risking your own life and limbs for others for the sake of Honor.

Not so much a correlation between knowing self-sacrifice and pushing papers (into pockets, in a GOP backroom).

I think she should go very negative. Point out over and over again his comment about Veterans being suckers and losers, implicate him as an agent of Russian intelligence (although without actually saying that). Numerous other things, rapists, fondler, etc. over and over again. Point out what his own staff has said about him, “ fucking moron” , etc. his own professor said he was the dumbest student he ever taught. More and more like that. Even his mushroom shaped penis is fair game.

Maybe though this is best served for the independent PACs.
Trump just pissed all over Medal of Honor recipients. It’s like striking gold every day.
Hunh?
“When we gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom… It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor— but civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead. She [Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Miriam Adelson, a big campaign contributor] gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

So it’s the old “suckers and losers” speech, aimed at recipients of our highest military honor. Some geezer with a big checkbook gets a “better” honor. What a sick fuck.
Do you have a link for that? I’ll use it on Facebook
It’s everywhere. Here’s a mainstream media link:

What a sack of shit. This should definitely be played on her ads. Fuck Trump. And anyone who supports this cocksucker.

I think she should go very negative. Point out over and over again his comment about Veterans being suckers and losers, implicate him as an agent of Russian intelligence (although without actually saying that). Numerous other things, rapists, fondler, etc. over and over again. Point out what his own staff has said about him, “ fucking moron” , etc. his own professor said he was the dumbest student he ever taught. More and more like that. Even his mushroom shaped penis is fair game.

Maybe though this is best served for the independent PACs.
Trump just pissed all over Medal of Honor recipients. It’s like striking gold every day.
Hunh?
“When we gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom… It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor— but civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead. She [Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Miriam Adelson, a big campaign contributor] gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

So it’s the old “suckers and losers” speech, aimed at recipients of our highest military honor. Some geezer with a big checkbook gets a “better” honor. What a sick fuck.
Do you have a link for that? I’ll use it on Facebook
It’s everywhere. Here’s a mainstream media link:

What a sack of shit. This should definitely be played on her ads. Fuck Trump. And anyone who supports this cocksucker.
“She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

Notice that he didn’t finish the sentence of what she got it for. And then he tried to justify it by saying it’s “through committees” so it’s not just him granting the honor to a large donor.

If January 6th didn't change someone's mind about Trump and to at least vote against him, what ad about that day would?
Unfortunately, you may be right about that. Still, he did sit on his ass for 187 minutes. Do the righties know that? Does Fox News ever say that? I want to rub their noses in it. All the people in my town who plant those 'We Support Law Enforcement' signs in their yards -- right wingers, mainly -- can they explain to themselves the three hours that Trump allowed insurrectionists to roam wild in the Capitol?
It’s not about changing their minds or at least getting them to vote for Harris, but about getting them not to vote, being discouraged and fed up with Trump. They support him only because he’s the nominee and the only conservative choice but they aren’t enthusiastic. They can be discouraged from voting for him and they will vote third party or not for President and it may be enough.

Back
Top Bottom