• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What STUPID Thing Did Trumpy Do/Say, TODAY?

Medicine Man

Basic Beliefs
Everything is temporary
He is clearly terrified that he may win the presidency. He never wanted it. He ran for his ego and to help hillary. Now he cant stand to just quit and needs an out. But the more outrageous stuff he says the more the nutbars like him.

I'm waiting for the 2017 Calendar, with a stupid Trump quote of the day this time 365 days ago...

He is clearly terrified that he may win the presidency. He never wanted it. He ran for his ego and to help hillary. Now he cant stand to just quit and needs an out. But the more outrageous stuff he says the more the nutbars like him.

Maybe we are underestimating the plan?

What if the plan was not to just get Clinton elected, but rather to destroy the entire GOP? That's why he has to keep going; he hasn't made Kansas go Blue yet. He still has work to do.

jDjkYvc.gif

:rolleyes:
....At least....those OTHER nutbars.....Right??

Maybe we are underestimating the plan?

What if the plan was not to just get Clinton elected, but rather to destroy the entire GOP? That's why he has to keep going; he hasn't made Kansas go Blue yet.

How long do you spend composing your posts?

I just open the window and type.

Problem of course is that on the other side you've got Clinton... who keeps stumbling into her own issues. It is corruption vs stupidity. Which will win?

I still don't understand this point of view. He's not that crafty, he's not clever. He's not bright. He's a narcissist in over his head. He does want to be President. He wants the title and the power, but is above the work that is required of him. He's not self destructing because he doesn't want to be president. He's self destructing because he's losing. The lower he goes in the polls, the more he will freak out. This isn't novel behavior for him. This is the same Trump of a decade ago. It is not out of character.

That's fine. I used to do the same, when I first started visiting political-forums.....back, in the Summer o' '96.....and, I've got the bookmarks to prove it.

Just opening a window.....and, typing.....gives you the opportunity to express an opinion, based on ZIP.

I, on the other-hand, attach references. Legitimate-opinions (pretty-much) require doing-so.

I would imagine it takes a bit longer to emulate the style of web pages from the early '90s.​

Hmmmmmmm....emulate the style of web pages, huh??

And, that differs from (actually) attaching those sites....how??

"If you are talking to someone younger, do not condescend. If you are talking to someone older, back up feelings with facts and never be in such a rush to make your point that you forget the art of listening. And please, no one try to emulate the histrionic, discursive style of any talking heads you see on television." —William Norwich, Vogue, 9 Sept. 2008

I would imagine it takes a bit longer to emulate the style of web pages from the early '90s.​

Hmmmmmmm....emulate the style of web pages, huh??

Specifically, those from the '90s.

And, that differs from (actually) attaching those sites....how??

Well, those web pages, for the most part, do not exist any more, and those that do still exist have updated their style so that it is more modern, and causes fewer eyeballs to hemorrhage.

I actually applaud your extensive use of links, and snippets from those links, to back up your assertions. It is the garish style that you use in providing those assertions, links, and snippets that is annoying. I think any message you try to convey runs the risk of being ignored due to the way it is presented. But that's your problem, not mine.

ETA: It also makes responding to your posts with proper formatting hard. Case in point, the single empty line above that seems to be trying to quote some portion of your post. I have no idea how that got there, or how to remove it, but it is an artifact that is appearing due to the style of the post to which I am responding.

I would imagine it takes a bit longer to emulate the style of web pages from the early '90s.

When you're fluent, it's not much trouble.

I confess I get a charge out of those posts, it's like a time machine.

.....And, "conservatives" WORST-NIGHTMARE!!!!!

I always get the biggest-kick outta "conservatives" who attempt to "restate" the Past (...and, some can't help it.....if they've been recipients o' Texas-approved History-textbooks)....

http://billmoyers.com/content/messing-with-texas-textbooks/

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpres...ory-of-slavery-but-are-exposed-in-doonesbury/

.....then, when you hit them, between the eyes, with the ACTUAL RECORDED-DATA.....they go absolutely-insane!!!
528.gif

You'd expect that, those (old-enough to remember Big DICK Nixon) would have LEARNED SOMETHING FROM WATERGATE.
:hysterical:

I still don't understand this point of view. He's not that crafty, he's not clever. He's not bright. He's a narcissist in over his head. He does want to be President. He wants the title and the power, but is above the work that is required of him. He's not self destructing because he doesn't want to be president. He's self destructing because he's losing. The lower he goes in the polls, the more he will freak out. This isn't novel behavior for him. This is the same Trump of a decade ago. It is not out of character.

I agree with Jolly_Penguin....to a degree.

I think Trumpy-The-Klown ran for President....again.....sheerly for the publicity.....never intending to do well!! THEN, things Changed. I think his ego wouldn't allow him to bail, early....and, now, he's runnin' SCARED!

Anyone, who's done whitewater-rafting, recognizes the scenario.....from their first-time. I looks like GREAT fun.....and, then you push-off....join the current.....and, things change....REALLY FAST!!

Shit.....I'M ENJOYING THE HELL OUTTA IT!!!!

It couldn't happen to A NICER PARTY!!!!!!

http://www.thepeoplesview.net/main/2016/2/29/donald-trump-is-gops-very-own-frankenstein

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom