• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
This video shows his return to the White House. He appropriately wears his mask through the path past the people.

But then at the top of the stairs that other people use, he removes his mask. Stands there. Salutes.

You can see he has strained breathing. His eyes look squinty and weak, like he's tired.

Then, he walks inside without the mask.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuiUk03MUfs[/YOUTUBE]

His bedroom is just a few feet away from the balcony. He went straight into the residence without going through the public areas, and stood in front of the Yellow Room, which is his private living room, in his private residence.

Of course he took off his mask, he was home.

Get help, Don.

This video shows his return to the White House. He appropriately wears his mask through the path past the people.

But then at the top of the stairs that other people use, he removes his mask. Stands there. Salutes.

You can see he has strained breathing. His eyes look squinty and weak, like he's tired.

Then, he walks inside without the mask.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuiUk03MUfs[/YOUTUBE]

Bravado over sense. Nothing new.

His bedroom is just a few feet away from the balcony. He went straight into the residence without going through the public areas, and stood in front of the Yellow Room, which is his private living room, in his private residence.

Get help, Don.

Really? I doubt Melania is letting him sleep in the bedroom. That fucker got her covid.

But seriously the dichotomy between public and private isn't real in this instance. He's got public employees who do things in those rooms. And the whole he went to bed, only Melania was there, and he stayed there is an assumption. And tomorrow he's going to be hopped up on steroids again, trying to meet with people. He should have stayed isolated in his hospital.

Last edited:
CNN watched him enter the WH, exit, enter again. He had a film crew in there, staging his return to the WH.
Several people, close together, and the Orange Plague Monkey trying to look heroic as he wafted through them.

And now no one is safe entering that room without serious precautions.

He's nuts! That's what's wrong with him. Not that I don't have compassion for people who suffer from mental illnesses, but having a mentally ill, narcissistic, stupid, lying, corrupt president who also has symptoms of mania and cognitive decline, is a big problem.

I don't think he's capable of acting like a normal, compassionate human being. That's also a big problem for the rest of us.

Of course he took off his mask, he was home.*
Get help, Don.

Yeah, there were only about ten people within arm's length when he turned his back to the outside camera. Who cares if they all get the Trump Virus?
And that USSS guy sealed up in the car with President Superspreader? He volunteered!
Sure, El Presidente was wheezing and gasping like a guppy out of water while he was doing his Mussolini balcony scene, but he felt better than he did 20 years ago, back when he wasn't all hopped up on steroids... (gives the derision "mouth breather" a whole new dimension)

Get help, Don!
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

* Not HIS home, that's a house WE pay for, and have been incredibly overly tolerant in allowing him to occupy for four years, against all reason.

So is Trump's plan to get enough people in the White House infected that it acts as a sort of defense mechanism to prevent a change in power in January? Asking only half-kidding.

As a full throttle black man I wholeheartedly declare Trump to be worst than James Buchanan.

As a full throttle black man I wholeheartedly declare Trump to be worst than James Buchanan.
Trump would have been egging the Southern States to leave.

President James Buchanan Trump said:
People of Maryland are saying Maryland should leave the Union. Fake election got Lincoln the Presidency. But the Republicans in Maryland won't listen to their people. Maryland voted against Lincoln! They should uprise and take over. Power to the people! #CSA4EVER

Might be having a health scare panic attack or he is actually struggling to breath from Covid or one of the drug side effects.

So Trump Tweets:

Trump Tweet said:
I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!
So the White House physician thinks Monday is a good goal for seeing how Trump is, though Trump needs to be non-contagious. And Trump is trolling Biden about appearing at the debate less than two weeks after a positive of Covid-19.

I can't believe this is happening in America.

What the fuck is wrong with the people who still support or enable him?
They'll believe what they want to believe.

'His doctors said it was okay to go back to the White House'.

and

'Liberals aren't happy either way. If he was at the hospital, they'd say he was wasting resources.'

These people are in a cult.

What the fuck is wrong with the people who still support or enable him?
They'll believe what they want to believe.

'His doctors said it was okay to go back to the White House'.

and

'Liberals aren't happy either way. If he was at the hospital, they'd say he was wasting resources.'

These people are in a cult.
First, Trump wastes resources whatever he does. But an answer to the OP's question would be book length (Moby Dick, not coloring book).

So Trump Tweets:

Trump Tweet said:
I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!
So the White House physician thinks Monday is a good goal for seeing how Trump is, though Trump needs to be non-contagious. And Trump is trolling Biden about appearing at the debate less than two weeks after a positive of Covid-19.

I can't believe this is happening in America.

It'll be interesting to see if Bonespurs can handle ninety minutes blustering on a stage. This may become the biggest mistake of his campaign.

You know, even if he has a relapse and can't get out of bed, his miserable hero-worshippers still won't see what's wrong with him. This country is 40% fucktard crazy.

The only explanation that I can think of is that victims of a cult are very hard to dissuade. Think of Jim Jones and those who drank the poison Kool-Aide! That was a much smaller cult, but it helps me understand the Trump cult. Because of Trump, people aren't taking a potentially deadly virus seriously. They refuse to do common sense things like wear protective masks and social distance. That's the Trump Kool-Aide.

Back
Top Bottom