• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with the people who still support or enable him?
so you know how there are some of us who say that conservatism is a mental disorder and that anyone who buys into that shit is a fucking retard, and then there's a segment of the left that tut-tuts that mentality because they're "just people like us" or whatever?
well... conservatism is a mental disorder and anyone that buys into that shit is a fucking retard. that's what is wrong with them.

they haven't been tricked or conned or misled, this isn't a media distortion or facebook tricking you.
trump is what personifies their values - this is the end game of their outlook on life. what's wrong with them isn't something you can fix with a clever enough youtube video. conservatism is the appendicitis of the human species - a useless vestigial organ that does nothing and serves no useful function, and then randomly explodes and tries to kill you.

What the fuck is wrong with the people who still support or enable him?
so you know how there are some of us who say that conservatism is a mental disorder and that anyone who buys into that shit is a fucking retard, and then there's a segment of the left that tut-tuts that mentality because they're "just people like us" or whatever?
well... conservatism is a mental disorder and anyone that buys into that shit is a fucking retard. that's what is wrong with them.

they haven't been tricked or conned or misled, this isn't a media distortion or facebook tricking you.
trump is what personifies their values - this is the end game of their outlook on life. what's wrong with them isn't something you can fix with a clever enough youtube video. conservatism is the appendicitis of the human species - a useless vestigial organ that does nothing and serves no useful function, and then randomly explodes and tries to kill you.

I think that's only partly right. The fact that Trump pretty much owns the retard vote doesn't make all his supporters retards. A whole lot of them believe they have benefited from Trump's "economic policies" because they got back a few pennies on the dollar that they spent supporting Trump's donors via their $1T+ tax gift. They're hard workers who own small companies that employ hard workers and don't have time or interest in politics enough to figure things out. I understand that - sort of.
What blows me away is how retarded even those people are when it comes to character judgment. Many actually can't tell that Trump is a scumbag. It's not like he's garden variety scumbag, either. He is a see-it-from-a-mile-away mega-scumbag who doesn't give one shit about any of his devotees as long as there are still enough of them to keep him afloat. Some who DO know he's a scumbag have declined to process the fact that it's not good to have scumbags in positions of power.

Oh well. I am pretty amazed at how much he has cratered his own support lately. It might get difficult for him to pull out another fake win if it gets any worse.

So is Trump's plan to get enough people in the White House infected that it acts as a sort of defense mechanism to prevent a change in power in January? Asking only half-kidding.
Maybe sleepy Joe should suggest moving the National Capitol back to Philadelphia. THAT should put him over the top in PA.
It's not like the DC vote matters anyhow, right?

As a full throttle black man I wholeheartedly declare Trump to be worst than James Buchanan.
Trump would have been egging the Southern States to leave.

President James Buchanan Trump said:
People of Maryland are saying Maryland should leave the Union. Fake election got Lincoln the Presidency. But the Republicans in Maryland won't listen to their people. Maryland voted against Lincoln! They should uprise and take over. Power to the people! #CSA4EVER

In order for James to catch up to Trump he'd need to allow a foreign threat into the Whitehouse and encourage them (or it) to indiscriminately attack every high (and low) ranking official they (or it) comes into contact with.

Edit: Forgot to mention the foreign threat wouldn't care if you support the North, the South or up up down down left right left right B A.

What blows me away is how retarded even those people are when it comes to character judgment. Many actually can't tell that Trump is a scumbag.
They don't see Trump's selfish scumbag behavior because they're blind to their own selfish scumbag behavior. Not all, but certainly most.

What blows me away is how retarded even those people are when it comes to character judgment. Many actually can't tell that Trump is a scumbag.
They don't see Trump's selfish scumbag behavior because they're blind to their own selfish scumbag behavior. Not all, but certainly most.

#SAD
Yes... in addition to the retard vote, Trump does have a fair corner on the scumbag vote. Those two segments apparently total 30-something percent.

The others are convinced that Biden is a secret communist and could never vote for a Democrat. 200k dead and there are still lots of Republicans that are conservatives that'll vote for Trump. Granted, they love the judicial bench stuffing.

Didjit attacked Steve Schmidt on twitter. Schmidt's response is epic.

Donald Trump came for Steve Schmidt (founder of Lincoln Project) on Twitter this morning. It did not go well. This is Steve’s reply:

"You’ve never beaten me at anything.

This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers. You are losing.

We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison? I bet you fear that.

The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.

Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?

You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.

Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.

Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.

We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.

It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.

Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning. Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is. But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election.

Shhhhhhhh."

I didn't want to start a new thread and this seemed as good a place as any to put it.

Steve Schmidt has always been my favorite Republican, or ex Republican if he no longer identifies as one. He is honest and he has the best rants. Good for him.

Steve Schmidt has always been my favorite Republican, or ex Republican if he no longer identifies as one. He is honest and he has the best rants. Good for him.

Steve ‘lets go with Sarah Palin’ Schmidt?

Fuck that guy, he is the one responsible for opening Pandora’s box!

Donald Trump came for Steve Schmidt (founder of Lincoln Project) on Twitter this morning. It did not go well. This is Steve’s reply:

This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers. You are losing.

We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison? I bet you fear that.

The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.

Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?

You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.

Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.

Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.

We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.

It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.

Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning. Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is. But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election.

Shhhhhhhh."

I didn't want to start a new thread and this seemed as good a place as any to put it.

"It's all coming down". Where have I head that before? Oh, yeah.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre "It's all coming down! It's all coming down!"

Shhhhhhhh."

I'm sure that whoever read it to him changed some of the words...

Back
Top Bottom