• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What video game am I thinking of?

Archimedes

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I'm trying to remember a video game from a vague memory of one section or level of it. From what I remember, it was a 3d first person shooter or action game, from the early 2000s, perhaps on PlayStation2. There was a level set on board a ship (I think!) that when you entered a certain section of the ship, it changed to a top down view and it played and looked like Smash TV, with enemies swarming out from various entrances and you had to defeat them all to unlock an object or earn cash or something like that.

That's quite vague, but can anyone here identify or suggest the game I'm trying to remember? It's been annoying me for a while now and I can't find anything via Google.

Was it Marathon? It was like Doom only on a space ship with aliens instead of demons or whatever.

No, not Marathon. I've never played that.

I just realised I confusingly described it as a 3rd first person shooter. I think it was a third person shooter.

edit: I figured it out. I just had an epiphany that it might have been one of the Grand Theft Auto games, and Google has verified that it was GTA:Liberty City Stories which had a Smash TV type side mission on board a ship.

Back
Top Bottom