• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What would it take to vote for Trump?

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
C786199D-E522-4DA4-8469-9ED5C0A5D949.jpeg

So what could Biden do and you'd still vote for him? This is apparently a new meme going around.

If Joe Biden got caught in a hotel snorting cocaine with three hookers, a pirate, and a monkey, then I might actually vote for him.

Biden was like my fifth choice in the Primary, but I'm voting for him in the General Election. He is far from progressive, and he has done things in the past I'm not happy with.

Trump and the GOP have lost their minds, however. So there is really no other option. So Biden 2020! #DumpTheTrump

I'd vote for Trump if he apologized just once for what he has done.

Trump would really have to work for my vote, by passing a number of tests that would come close to what Jigsaw put his captives through in all 7 Saw movies.

1) He'd have to hold a rally in an Alabama city of my choosing (leaning toward Bessemer) and, in his first minute on stage, tell the audience that they were a bunch of low-rent crackers who didn't deserve him.
2) He'd need to grow a soul patch and have his combover done in corn rows and lead a BLM rally in Jasper, Texas.
3) He'd need to release his 1990 through 2019 tax returns on Twitter, Facebook, Google, and have them projected via satellite on the surface of the moon.
4) All Apprentice outtakes to be streamed on Netflix.
5) Statues of Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary on either side of the main entrance at Mar-a-Lago.
6) DVD of Trump and the Russian hookers sent with a mail-in ballot to every registered voter.

With the completion of step #6, I would vote for him (assuming he survived step #2.)

Trump would really have to work for my vote, by passing a number of tests that would come close to what Jigsaw put his captives through in all 7 Saw movies.

1) He'd have to hold a rally in an Alabama city of my choosing (leaning toward Bessemer) and, in his first minute on stage, tell the audience that they were a bunch of low-rent crackers who didn't deserve him.
2) He'd need to grow a soul patch and have his combover done in corn rows and lead a BLM rally in Jasper, Texas.
3) He'd need to release his 1990 through 2019 tax returns on Twitter, Facebook, Google, and have them projected via satellite on the surface of the moon.
4) All Apprentice outtakes to be streamed on Netflix.
5) Statues of Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary on either side of the main entrance at Mar-a-Lago.
6) DVD of Trump and the Russian hookers sent with a mail-in ballot to every registered voter.

With the completion of step #6, I would vote for him (assuming he survived step #2.)

I don’t think he’d survive #1, it’s fairly African-American. You mean Hueytown right next to it. That is indeed full of low rent crackers.

If Biden was dead I'd still vote for him instead of bunkerbitch.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom