• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Which animal would be able to do this the best?

gmbteach

Mrs Frizzle
Basic Beliefs
On my journey :D
This popped up on my Facebook feed from a friend and thought it would make for a lighthearted discussion:

I'm impressed with how intelligent animals really are! I've just seen a TV advert which told me I can adopt a donkey for a couple of quid a week. For my subscription the donkey would write and send photos. I could, also, keep in contact with him/her via his/her Facebook Page. Wow! Shouldn't these donkeys be on Britain's Got a Lack of Talent?

It got us to chatting about which animals would be able to do all of this.

I suggested Tigers, and the rebuttal was that where tigers are they don't have the postal service or WIFI to be able to achieve the goal.

So - which of the adopted animals would be able to feedback to their sponsor and how?

Tigers, as far as I know, don't have opposable thumbs or WiFi either.

I dunno about wi-fi, but judging by their NRL performance this year, if the Tigers have opposable thumbs, they are not very skilled in their use.

Next you'll be telling me the Dragons want sponsorship. Sheesh. What are they going to write letters on?

Back
Top Bottom