• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

White House demands TBS cancel Samantha Bee's show

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-demands-tbs-cancel-samantha-bees-show

So where are all the conservatives and libertarians and other free speech warriors screaming about freedom of speech? The government is demanding that a TV show be taken off the air because of political content. Isn't this exactly what freedom of speech is[ent]hellip[/ent]

Oh.

Right.

It only counts as freedom of speech when you use it to defend Nazis. Sorry. My bad. I should have known better.

link said:
Bee came out with an apology, and told The Daily Beast that she “deeply regrets” calling Trump a “feckless cunt.”

Right - how can you call him feckless when he has initiated so many heinous policies?

Samantha Bee’s statement was very crude. The White House demanding that TBS bend to its will because someone on TBS said something very crude about their family is appalling.

Samantha Bee’s statement was very crude. The White House demanding that TBS bend to its will because someone on TBS said something very crude about their family is appalling.

This^.

We're one night's sleep away from waking up the next morning to find that all the news channels have been replaced with Fox News.

I think I'm only slightly exaggerating.

Samantha Bee should be invited to the White House. You know, like the last time someone called a Presidents crush a cunt.
636283237459049887-nugent-trump.jpg

link said:
Bee came out with an apology, and told The Daily Beast that she “deeply regrets” calling Trump a “feckless cunt.”

Right - how can you call him feckless when he has initiated so many heinous policies?

Samantha Bee should apologize. Ivanka is NOT feckless.

Good job Samantha Bee. Now you just have to start grabbing women by the crotch, lying about it, and funding beauty pageants. You are about 0.7% on your way to becoming a Republican President whom libertarians and conservatives will make excuses for.

Much of our local news has been replace by Sinclair evangelicals.

This^.

We're one night's sleep away from waking up the next morning to find that all the news channels have been replaced with Fox News.

I think I'm only slightly exaggerating.

Screen_Shot_2018-06-01_at_13.57.44.png

This is pretty predicable.
White House: "We are offended that enemies of the President would use such vulgar language towards a member of his family/staff!"

Rest of the world: Here are some Trump supporters.

Back
Top Bottom