• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

White mass killer just had a bad day

I do wonder how many mass killers are shot to death. And whether them usually being white provides a false impression. I just remember seeing Dylan Roof getting arrested and how at peace the officers seemed to be. Granted, there were a lot of them, but still, it wasn't like Roof was in the back of a cop car when the officers kind of lowered their guard. Meanwhile, some guy walks around his car and gets shot... or shifts in a car and gets shot... or after a long police chase the car is riddled with bullets.

I do wonder how many mass killers are shot to death. And whether them usually being white provides a false impression. I just remember seeing Dylan Roof getting arrested and how at peace the officers seemed to be. Granted, there were a lot of them, but still, it wasn't like Roof was in the back of a cop car when the officers kind of lowered their guard. Meanwhile, some guy walks around his car and gets shot... or shifts in a car and gets shot... or after a long police chase the car is riddled with bullets.

The difference between resisting arrest and not.

All this talk of 'one bad day'... In the graphic novel 'The Killing Joke' the Joker claims what drove him insane was 'one bad day', and wanted to prove that is all that separated him from everyone else.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/TBtOX4y08mc[/YOUTUBE]

Right...sure, buddy.

Shooting at police, killing one of them, injuring the other two, is technically not "resisting arrest" but then again, it is.

Right...sure, buddy.

Shooting at police, killing one of them, injuring the other two, is technically not "resisting arrest" but then again, it is.

Roof didn’t resist arrest. You’re just expecting the cops to shot a suspect who surrenders himself?

Right...sure, buddy.

Roof didn’t resist arrest. You’re just expecting the cops to shot a suspect who surrenders himself?

I am not creating a moral imposition, but instead expecting logical consistency since black men who are not armed get killed frequently under the allegation they appeared to be armed but when a white guy actually is armed and just killed a bunch of people or is even in the process of killing people, there is some kind of latitude.

Right...sure, buddy.

I am not creating a moral imposition, but instead expecting logical consistency since black men who are not armed get killed frequently under the allegation they appeared to be armed but when a white guy actually is armed and just killed a bunch of people or is even in the process of killing people, there is some kind of latitude.
There is plenty of consistency. Unarmed white guys get killed too. A lot. I went over the statistics in detail in a previous thread. I even posted the raw data and some code to do some basic analysis for yourselves. No one seemed interested.

Right...sure, buddy.

Except for the guy who killed the scumbag from the right. That looked like a murder.

Back
Top Bottom