• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who would win in a galactic comic battle?

Brian63

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker/atheist/humanist
Suppose you managed to simultaneously get all comic book characters, or just the heroes and villains in them (neverminding the secondary), from every comic and fiction universe and movie or video game franchise, and put them all in one room together. Everyone had to fight to become the one and only survivor. Who would win in the end? Note that different individuals can form temporary alliances with each other to defeat some common and stronger enemy, but at the end of the day everyone is in it for only themselves. Who would come out on top?

My top pick would be Spiderman. He would just find a way, I know he would. That is the Tobey Maguire version, not the others.

Some notable runners-up would be:
Lex Luthor. A guy with no superpowers at all who can stand up to Superman. That has to count for a lot.

Ivan Drago. He just had a little too much pressure on him in Rocky IV, but the guy really could punch the crap out of anyone at anytime.

Kurt Angle of Olympic and WWE wrestling fame. Oh it’s true, it’s true. It’s damn true.

The Rock, also legendary WWE star. If you smell what The Rock is cookin’. Even if he was not as good an athletic wrestler, he could still trash talk and intimidate all his opponents into defeat. Actually, he was a very good wrestler in his younger days as well.

I am not up-to-speed on the current comic book movies, but would guess Thor would be a powerful force in the fight.

Professor Charles Xavier. A guy who can read and manipulate your thoughts, can easily decide who-fights-who and will have everyone beat the shit out of each other without breaking a sweat himself.

Spider-Man? That really depends on who writes the story.
Peter's a fan-favorite, therefore he's a writer-favorite because if they seriously screw SM over, the authors will be pulled from their cars and beaten in a ditch.

I can maybe see that he has enough divination power to see death coming, and enough agility to avoid it, but not to actually win against competitors who are, or effectively are, gods.

For that, you need someone with actual cosmic-level powers. The Beyonder, Mephisto, Dormamu, Bugs Bunny (he has NO pockets but can pull absolutely anything out of his pockets. That's perty power-damn-ful).

As you're allowing temporary alliances, I'd have to go with Loki. Ally with the 2nd most powerful being in the room to defeat #1, then turn to #3 (now #2) to defeat #2 (now #1)... With the skills at mimicry, he would include things like turning into Spider-Man for "Mr. Thor! Mr. Thor! I think that Captain Marvel is Loki! Doesn't his hairdo look a little TOO perfect for a superheroine in a cosmic battle!" then "Hulk! Thor just killed Captain Marvel! I think he's Loki!"

I disagree heavily about Lex Luthor. He's able to stand up to Superman by outthinking him and coming up with sinister plans. If it's just a brawl in a room, his intelligence doesn't matter and he'd die quickly by getting stepped on while two power characters punch each other.

Spiderman's spidey sense would help him move out of the way of attacks, but that stops being useful if he can't move out of the way. Knowing he needs to dodge the punch of someone with super speed like the Flash doesn't help when the Flash can break his neck a thousand times before Spidey has a chance to dodge. And yes, the Flash can take the time to redundantly break his neck the extra 999 times without significantly impacting his ability to move on and do the same to the next guy as well.

Professor X does probably have the greatest advantage. Anyone who can challenge him mentally is too busy getting punched in the face by Superman and the Hulk to do so and then they battle it out amongst themselves until the winner suicides and Professor X is the only one left.

You all dismiss Spidey? Brush him off to the side while the badasses beat the crap out of each other? That is why Spidey would win. He would wait until everyone else had shit left, then beat up whatever remained of them. You all think he can't win, which is precisely why he would. I just know it deep in my heart.

You all dismiss Spidey? Brush him off to the side while the badasses beat the crap out of each other? That is why Spidey would win. He would wait until everyone else had shit left, then beat up whatever remained of them. You all think he can't win, which is precisely why he would. I just know it deep in my heart.

Spiderman is not the type to sit off to the side while others are fighting. He would see his friends in the middle of battles with dangerous enemies and immediately throw himself into the middle of the danger in order to help out.

There are no friends in this universe. Only temporary allies. I could see Spidey teaming up with Batman and Raiden (from Mortal Kombat video games) to take down a Sentinel, for instance, even some Transformers.

As long as Magneto could wear his helmet to protect against Professor X, then he would be very powerful. Professor X could easily manipulate Supergirl to eliminate Magneto though. Still though, somehow, and I do not know exactly how, Spiderman would win in the end because nobody was paying attention to that dork in the corner.

I' say Richie Rich would win hands down. He could just pay off anyone to stop fighting, leaving him the sole survivor.

supermanprime1mill.jpg

You said all versions. Superman Prime 1,000,000 destroys everyone without batting an eye.

"When asked to think of the most powerful beings in all comic books, most people out there will probably think of Superman as being the top dog. The Man of Steel certainly has his strong points and you could make some good arguments for him being on a list like this. However, when the comic book worlds are full of gods and beings so powerful that they can control reality itself, having a hero such as Superman is pretty low on the list.

Having said that, over the years The Man of Steel has not only become more powerful himself, but has had many different versions of himself. Through all the different incarnations, parallel versions and clones, Superman Prime One Million is by far the most powerful and is truly worthy of a place on our list. After everyone he loves dies of old age, Superman retreats to the sun. Living inside it for thousands of years turns Superman into a god. His cosmic levels are so great that he is completely invulnerable to any harmful substances, his powers have been increased to limitless abilities, and he can also create new life and even a universe."

https://www.therichest.com/world-en...powerful-comic-books-characters-ever-created/

I see it in two rounds. Wonder Woman up against all the male characters there are. They would get googly-eyed at her camel toe and, in a second, she would deliver roundhouse kicks and gong their heads with those bracelets of hers. Round two starts with WW staring down scornfully at all her opponents. Baby Huey and Cousin Dimwit, who don't know squat about camel toe, waddle up to her insolently and, instead of delivering the crotch stare she expects, they deliver a savage round of duck kicks and render her helpless. Baby Huey then sits on her face with all his plump, mattress-like skin folds, and eats jars of baby food until she stops struggling. Then come the Baby Huey franchise films (starring Drew Carey and Roseanne) and all the dumb-bell commercial tie-ins. A generation of high school students wear Baby Huey designer clothing and use the trendy Huey Slacker slang with each other.

I see it in two rounds. Wonder Woman up against all the male characters there are. They would get googly-eyed at her camel toe and, in a second, she would deliver roundhouse kicks and gong their heads with those bracelets of hers. Round two starts with WW staring down scornfully at all her opponents. Baby Huey and Cousin Dimwit, who don't know squat about camel toe, waddle up to her insolently and, instead of delivering the crotch stare she expects, they deliver a savage round of duck kicks and render her helpless. Baby Huey then sits on her face with all his plump, mattress-like skin folds, and eats jars of baby food until she stops struggling. Then come the Baby Huey franchise films (starring Drew Carey and Roseanne) and all the dumb-bell commercial tie-ins. A generation of high school students wear Baby Huey designer clothing and use the trendy Huey Slacker slang with each other.

I always figured there would be no camel toe on WW, as the females of Paradise Island would have lost their ladyparts due to the many years of non-use on the island. Kinda like how salamanders who live in dark caves have become blind and lost their eyes over time.

Back
Top Bottom