• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who's excited about the start of football season??!!

I'm more of a college football guy. Oregon Ducks, Nike University, is my team. We're going to go on the road in a couple weeks to watch the Ducks play Auburn. Love the ducks. Yes, New England looks very good in the NFL...

Sorry for your agonizing loss. If it's any consolation, your weekend in North Texas was a good deal cooler than average.

I finally got a subscription to NFL Game Pass this year. Is there any site in particular people like for analysis?

I have the misfortune of being a NY Jets fan. I was born in NY. Saw them win the SB - on TV - in '69 when I was five - diehard fan ever since, and continually disappointed for 50 years.

When my mom was having heart surgery, the doc was explaining the risks, and she said, "Don't worry, I promised myself I can't die until the Jets win the Super Bowl again."

The doc said, "Well, then you'll be alive for a long time yet."

Immortality.
I don't know... to become immortal, but have to be a Jets fan? That is a rather high price.

[West Side Story]When you're a Jet, you know you won't make the playoffs![/West Side Story]

Yeah but...

...we have the butt-fumble.

But seriously, they've been to the playoffs several times, and to the championships four times after '69. :dancing:

You gotta take what you can get. There are still a few teams who've never made the Super Bowl.

I'm more of a college football guy. Oregon Ducks, Nike University, is my team. We're going to go on the road in a couple weeks to watch the Ducks play Auburn. Love the ducks. Yes, New England looks very good in the NFL...

Sorry for your agonizing loss. If it's any consolation, your weekend in North Texas was a good deal cooler than average.

Yea, that was a tough loss. But congratulations to Auburn. They played great. Nothing but respect for how they played. The Texans were very nice to everyone. We were treated well. Had a good time in the city. Was very nice. And yes, weather was nice.

Back
Top Bottom